Pre-Trip Documents?

nedac

Mouseketeer
I booked my trip with Costco.. on-site at PBR, with tickets. Does Universal usually send out a Pre-Trip package like Disney does?

Just wondering if I should expect something in the mail? I am 3 weeks out today.

I've never gotten anything in the mail, but I only book directly through Universal.

I booked my trip with Costco.. on-site at PBR, with tickets. Does Universal usually send out a Pre-Trip package like Disney does?

Just wondering if I should expect something in the mail? I am 3 weeks out today.

You should have your booking number. You put that into the computer kiosk at your hotel and it will print out your park tickets. I think you also have to put the credit card you used to book the trip into the kiosk as well.

Universal doesn't send anything out in the mail. I usually get an email a little bit before from the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter