Pre registering for DAS

AKLover

Dreaming about Animal Kingdom
Hello all

I would like to pre register for a DAS at Disneyland but I noticed in the app it says my “eticket package available x/x/2023”.

So while I am within 30 days I’m still a few weeks out from when the package shows up in the app. I noticed on the DAS preregistration page it says your tickets need to be link. Will I be able to do this now or do I need to wait until 4 days from our trip when the epackage drops to do this?

TIA!

Your tickets need to be linked to the account in order to pre-register for the DAS.

I do confirm that to pre-register to DAS your tickets will have to be added to your account.

You can link your package to your Disney account before you get your emailed travel package four days before travel

In fact, it is highly advisable to do that so that you can make your park reservations

You can link your package to your Disney account before you get your emailed travel package four days before travel

In fact, it is highly advisable to do that so that you can make your park reservations
Tickets are already linked and have been linked. Reservations made a king time ago. They just do not show up until 4 days prior. Was able to pre register for DAS with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter