• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Paid Gratuities Question - Sailing on September 14, Dream

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I just prepaid our gratuities for our Dream cruise next Monday.
I cannot find online where it states that I paid. I am on my actual booking under DCL
and cannot find where it shows I paid. Can anyone please point me in the right direction.
Thank you.

Hi.
I just prepaid our gratuities for our Dream cruise next Monday.
I cannot find online where it states that I paid. I am on my actual booking under DCL
and cannot find where it shows I paid. Can anyone please point me in the right direction.
Thank you.
It doesn't show online. It will be noted in your booklet you get with your luggage tags.

It doesn't show online. It will be noted in your booklet you get with your luggage tags.

Thank you.
I am sailing on Monday so already have my booklet and luggage tags so I was hoping that I have some kind of confirmation
to "prove" that I did pay in case there are any issues.

It doesn't show anywhere online, and since you cruise in a week you probably already received your booklet and luggage tags. Essentially what you have done is pre-paid an amount to your onboard account. You will have a note about that in your stateroom when you board.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you.
So I guess there is no receipt to confirm I did pay.
I find that silly on DCL part but whatever LOL
Thanks again both of you for your help.

Hi JS, I got email confirmations when I prepaid for stateroom gifts and prepaid onboard credit. For me, that IS my receipt. I plan on printing them out as a receipt to take along even though I have never heard of anyone having issues with prepaids.

agree with Southerngirl528 call and ask for email receipt for the tips you prepaid. i ordered some stateroom gifts and decor and they sent me a receipt via email and also gave me a confirmation # over the phone too.

Yep, I would check my email account on file with DCL, JS. My emails just came automatically. I do not recall them giving me a confirmation number as KitkatMahn mentions, but I sure like that! :teeth: But it sure feels good having stuff prepaid, huh folks? :dogdance:

Thank you all very much!
I do not have an e-mail confirming this so I will call later or tomorrow, which is my last day in the office!!! YEY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter