PRE-ORDER AT BOG?

BellaBaby

(Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!
We have reservations at BOG on 7/20. Not seeing the button to go ahead and pre-order? Have they stopped this for some reason? :confused3

NVM, I discovered the sticky at the top. What. A. Bummer.
Along with many others we've always enjoyed our BOG "QS" lunches. Had it booked for arrival day. No wonder it was so easy to get a reservation! I thought we'd use it as a nice AC/ mask break...
Will not pay $62/person. :(

This breaks my heart too. I don't like the options on the $62 a person menu. We were doing lunch because I liked the options more. Now we won't even be going. This was the only ADR I cared to get. Maybe it'll change back over time. Fingers crossed, I guess.

It may change in the future, especially once the MK hours can go back to earlier in the morning (7-9 am), and it gives them a reason to prep breakfast.

For now, this was one of the easiest ways to limit the menu at BOG; just offer one type of meal, and not change the kitchen around twice in a day.

We went to BOG last week, and enjoyed our dinner more than we had in 2018. It was good. The Beast does make appearances so you can photograph him.

We went to BOG last week, and enjoyed our dinner more than we had in 2018. It was good. The Beast does make appearances so you can photograph him.
Wow! I was under the impression the only meals with characters were GG and Topolinos. Definitely extra excited for our BOG dinner. Love seeing the beast walking through the dining room.

Wow! I was under the impression the only meals with characters were GG and Topolinos.
There is also a Mickey, Minnie & Goofy character breakfast every Saturday at Ravello's at the Four Seasons. We did it last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter