• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-booking seats on BA flights?

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
For this year's visit to WDW we are flying BA for the first time. Is it possible to request particular seats on the plane? How would I go about this?

Regards

Rob

Rob,

You can request seats when you book, or ring up BA and make all your requests. None of the waiting for a certain day like Virgin seem to operate. I even made a request for bulkhead seats, and got them on our return journey this year!! I booked seats a row or two back so that we would be relatively close even if we only had a couple of bulkhead seats.

You can also request children's/veggie etc meals when you book the seats.

When I did it, I did it when I was booking my actual tickets, so I guess you just speak to them, or to your travel agent. They are vaguer than Virgin about it though...it's only a request, not a guarantee, blah blah blah...though they did give us seat numbers, so it's not that vague.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter