Pre Arrival Exclusive Magic Bands?

Lilylogan

Mouseketeer
Tell me about these - this wasn't a thing that last time I went to WDW, you could only choose the free solid color ones. Earlier today there were 17 to choose from and now I only see 15? Do the special styles sell out quick? There was a dole whip one as a choice this afternoon and now i don't see it. Are these popular? How do you pay for it? I searched and I couldn't find any info.

Thanks

They seem to come and go all day! But frustrating as you put it in the cart but its sold out by the time you try to buy! But wednesday morning there were 36 to choose from and there were still a couple i didn't see there such as the blue one with the castle and fireworks on it, but is there other times. Trying to get that one and the dvc one for DD29 but never there at same time. DD29 had the dvc one that stayed in the cart but then when she finally picked one for me the dvc one was gone. But, again the do change adjust with how many are there often throughout the day. keep checking back, I just am keeping a tab up at work or home and refreshing when i remember to check. we'll get it eventually. Just wish DD29 and I didn't each have to get one at the same time since the one we each want aren't available at the same time, already have plenty of the plain color ones and a few character ones, so may be that only one of us gets one we really want I guess.

Just checking, that whoever is on the reservation, each have to get a band when you order, correct? That's what DD29 says, and when I had one in the cart I couldn't just go check that out, but the other one we wanted wasn't there at the time. Tia!

Just checking, that whoever is on the reservation, each have to get a band when you order, correct? That's what DD29 says, and when I had one in the cart I couldn't just go check that out, but the other one we wanted wasn't there at the time. Tia!

Yes you need to finalize the entire groups before you order as it does finalize the entire order. I'm trying to get my wife and I upgraded ones and seems like there's always one she likes but not one that I like at the moment. Thankfully we have some time still that I think we'll get what we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter