Prayers please

chip91

Mouseketeer
Just asking for anyone who prays/believes in a higher power, to please offer one for my 12 yr old dsil. She has Chrone's Disease, and had a huge flare up over the past 2 months, when they finally took her in Monday for a colonscopy, she was admitted, inflammation everywhere with ulcers, from her esophagus (sp?) all the way through intestines/colon. Right now they have an IV line with nutrients directly to her heart, she lost 10 lbs in about 3 weeks, and is on some serious pain meds as she is in pretty severe pain. The only thing docs are concentrating on at this point is trying to get the inflammation under control, said she'll be hospitalized at least 1-2 weeks. Thanks, didn't know where else to turn except my DIS friends, feel kinda helpless sitting here at home, i went to clean up and do dishes/laundry at dmil/dfil's house, but that's about all I can do.

Chip

Absolutely Chip.. I am sure others will keep her in their prayers as well..

Try not to worry sounds like she is in good hands.....Big hugs coming your way..

Thank you both, I just talked with my mil last night, the plan of attack is to get the inflammation down within a week, and if that doesn't work they Dr. said they have a plan b, but didn't say what, worry about things 1 day at a time.

Macky Mouse, my prayers are with your entire family, I was just reading up on your story, I'm so sorry for what you've been going through also. I'm not the best with words, but if I lived closer I would come and clean your house too, I'm much better at actions than words :goodvibes

chip

Update this morning is not good, mil said she had her worst night yet last night, poor mil said if she could just have 1 positive thing she would feel relief, but not the case...I guess it's just going to be along road ahead..

Thanks for the sweet words Chip......

Back to that praying for her, yikes, I want her to feel better and have no pain. I hate to hear anyone in pain and she needs to heal this thing. Please know that we are wishing her the very best and a speedy recovery. Hugs to MIL too...she must be so worried.

Just wanted to update and ask for more prayers for my little dsil.. Poor thing is just getting worse by the day, no improvements, they did the stronger medication (and last chance for medication) on Saturday, were suppose to see improvements by the 36 hr post meds mark, and nothing.. Blood transfusion today and if no improvement within 48 hours, they will remove her colon.. I know she's not the first person and maybe not the youngest and won't be the last, but when it's someone you love it doesn't make it any easier.. Any prayers please would be APPRECIATED so very much!!!

Chip

Oh Chip.. hugs to you all. I am praying that improvement is on the way... and maybe they will not have to do the surgery.. at least that is what I am hoping for..

Do keep us updated....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter