Prayers needed

forr2grls

Mouseketeer
Hi all.This is my first time posting on this forum.My uncle will be having heart surgery Thursday the 8th. He has had major heart issues all of his life.He has had a pacemaker for the last 20 years.Come Thurs. the Drs. will insert a new pacemaker and stop his heart.It's quite a nerve wracking time for all of us. Thank goodness for a wonderful place like this where I can come and get support.Thank you all.

Paula

We have a cousin in law that has had pacemakers since she was a child. She even had to have a replacement done while she was pregnant. Her son was also born with a slow heartbeat and he had one put in right after he was born.

I'll say a prayer for him, try not to worry. :grouphug:

Let us know how he does.

Hi Paula..

We will make sure he has lots of prayers.... try not to worry, but I understand how stressful these types of surgeries can be... Hugs to you and your family.....hang in there..

My Great Aunt had one put in many years ago and all was fine. I will say a prayer for him and your family. God bless.

I'm just not seeing this thread. I hope your uncle's surgery went well. :hug:

Hi all. My aunt called a bit ago.Surgery went well. That's all the news I have for now. Thank you all so very much for your payers.

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter