Prayers needed, please!

Amanda I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope that all turns out well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Amanda,
We send our very best for your grandmother,
.......................................Frank

Just ran home for a quick shower and wanted to Thank everyone for the prayers. They must be working because MawMaw is still with us. We did not think that would be the case this morning. We had put it in God's hands because we didnt want her to suffer. You guys are the best and i am truly blessed to have such great fiends.

That is great Amanda, I am so glad to hear things are going well. You are in our thoughts.

If I might, I would like to voice a prayer. If you are willing, please pray along.

Lord God, holy, mighty and good, we know that, although we are faithless and untrue children, you desire, even still, to hear our petitions... that we might in moments such as these cry out to the one we so often neglect. So we cry, Abba, Father, forgive us our sins and our wayward, selfish minds, and hear these appeals from grateful, penitent children. It is our heart's desire that you would strengthen Mandy and her family, that their faith in You would shine and that opportunities to minister would be multiplied, for we know that in times of trial critical and disbelieving eyes are watchful. We greatly desire that You would heal Mandy's Maw-Maw, and in so doing make your glory and power evident to all that may see it. But, as we so often must, we confess that Your ways are not our ways, and that we understand only in part. So, help us to trust, should you deign not to heal, that we may rejoice in the goodness of God even as we mourn. May You be exalted and lifted up in the words, deeds and thoughts of this family, their friends, and all of us, we pray in the matchless name of Jesus Christ the savior. Amen.

Amanda, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your familly.

If I might, I would like to voice a prayer. If you are willing, please pray along.

Lord God, holy, mighty and good, we know that, although we are faithless and untrue children, you desire, even still, to hear our petitions... that we might in moments such as these cry out to the one we so often neglect. So we cry, Abba, Father, forgive us our sins and our wayward, selfish minds, and hear these appeals from grateful, penitent children. It is our heart's desire that you would strengthen Mandy and her family, that their faith in You would shine and that opportunities to minister would be multiplied, for we know that in times of trial critical and disbelieving eyes are watchful. We greatly desire that You would heal Mandy's Maw-Maw, and in so doing make your glory and power evident to all that may see it. But, as we so often must, we confess that Your ways are not our ways, and that we understand only in part. So, help us to trust, should you deign not to heal, that we may rejoice in the goodness of God even as we mourn. May You be exalted and lifted up in the words, deeds and thoughts of this family, their friends, and all of us, we pray in the matchless name of Jesus Christ the savior. Amen.

What a beautiful prayer! Thank you Shan. Thanks again to everyone! Maw Maw was sitting in a chair when i left the hospital today. She has a long way to go but she is progressing!

What a beautiful prayer! Thank you Shan. Thanks again to everyone! Maw Maw was sitting in a chair when i left the hospital today. She has a long way to go but she is progressing!

That's GREAT news Amanda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter