Prayers for Jerry

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
@WebmasterJackie posted this on Facebook abut her hubby, Jerry Gailey. I'm sure you'll join me in sending them some hugs, healing light, and positivity! I asked her to please keep us updated when she can, and I will try and remember to relay anything she posts on FB here.

I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to post this, but I decided to because we could sure use as many prayers as you can all send! Jerry is going in at noon today for open heart surgery. The two stents he got back in 2006 are bad and need fixed, so they're going to do a bypass on those and a couple other spots while they're in there. They're coming to get him anytime now and I'd love it if you all could send positive thoughts to us. I'll post here when I know how everything went. Thanks, you guys!
1f495.png
1f64f_1f3fb.png
2728.png
✨

Update just posted by Jackie on FB:

Jackie Gailey Update: The surgeon told us that the surgery went well and they did three bypasses. They just brought Jerry up to recovery and we'll get to see him in a couple hours!
2764.png
❤️

I can't thank you all enough for showering us with prayers and good thoughts!
1f495.png
We're almost there!!

Jackie posted this very positive update last night, our good vibes must be helping! :)

Update: We just saw him, you guys, and he's doing fantastic! The nurse told us that she's never seen an open-heart patient off of their vent within two hours of surgery, so they're all thrilled. They're going to fix him up a little bit more and then they're moving him into a room where I can actually stay here all night with him. SO happy about that - can hardly put it into words how happy. And relieved. Thank you all again for all the prayers and good vibes!!
2764.png
❤️
2764.png
❤️

Jackie posted this very positive update last night, our good vibes must be helping! :)

Update: We just saw him, you guys, and he's doing fantastic! The nurse told us that she's never seen an open-heart patient off of their vent within two hours of surgery, so they're all thrilled. They're going to fix him up a little bit more and then they're moving him into a room where I can actually stay here all night with him. SO happy about that - can hardly put it into words how happy. And relieved. Thank you all again for all the prayers and good vibes!!
2764.png
❤️
2764.png
❤️
Thank you for the update!

Jackie posted another one in the interim (really good also), but here's the latest one I saw, posted last night. Looks like he continues to do well, and our pixie dust/healing light is working! :) :)

While I'm not so excited to be hanging out in the ICU, the room they've got my hubby in comes with a pretty spectacular view of the Saint John's River. There were lots of dolphins jumping and frolicking just before the sun started to go down too. It was an awesome sight to see!
I'm so happy to also report that Jerry's doing really well. The doctors and nurses are quite pleased with the progress he's making, so that makes me happy. We're getting ready to drive home shortly and are hoping that he sleeps well tonight.
1f495.png

ETA: I just realized that this sounded like Jerry and I were getting ready to drive home - he's staying in the hospital until next week; it's Molly and I that were getting ready to drive home.
1f642.png
:)

Jackie posted another one in the interim (really good also), but here's the latest one I saw, posted last night. Looks like he continues to do well, and our pixie dust/healing light is working! :) :)

While I'm not so excited to be hanging out in the ICU, the room they've got my hubby in comes with a pretty spectacular view of the Saint John's River. There were lots of dolphins jumping and frolicking just before the sun started to go down too. It was an awesome sight to see!
I'm so happy to also report that Jerry's doing really well. The doctors and nurses are quite pleased with the progress he's making, so that makes me happy. We're getting ready to drive home shortly and are hoping that he sleeps well tonight.
1f495.png

ETA: I just realized that this sounded like Jerry and I were getting ready to drive home - he's staying in the hospital until next week; it's Molly and I that were getting ready to drive home.
1f642.png
:)
Heidi, thanks for asking for prayers on our behalf - we put every one of them to some serious work! :hug:

I'm positive that all of the Pixie Dust and healing light that all of you shared here helped my hubs get on the mend much faster than ever! We're actually back home if you can even believe that. Modern medicine is an amazing thing! You guys are really the best!! A huge thank you to each and every one of you for your kind thoughts, words, and prayers! :flower3: :grouphug:

Heidi, thanks for asking for prayers on our behalf - we put every one of them to some serious work! :hug:

I'm positive that all of the Pixie Dust and healing light that all of you shared here helped my hubs get on the mend much faster than ever! We're actually back home if you can even believe that. Modern medicine is an amazing thing! You guys are really the best!! A huge thank you to each and every one of you for your kind thoughts, words, and prayers! :flower3: :grouphug:

You reap what you sow, @WebmasterJackie - so -- you musta sown some GOOD stuff!! :) :) Continuing to send good thoughts/healing light, hugs the Gailey Family's way, as Jerry continues to progress! Thanx so much for the uplifting update!! :) ?) :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter