Prayers for Barcelona

Enjoy your time in Barcelona supporting that beautiful city. Enjoy what the city has to offer in ways that make you feel safe. I was talking to my 13 yr old son this morning about how he felt after so many of these attacks happening in places that we have spent time (Bardo Museum in Tunisia, Paris, Tower Bridge in London and now Las Ramblas). He said it felt strange, but that it did not make him want to stop traveling. I told him that I was happy that he still felt that way because that is what these people want; for us to live in fear and not live out our dreams and enjoy our life. Have a wonderful trip!!!
Just 3 weeks ago my family was at the grocery store shown in the background of a lot of the videos. We know exactly where it happened. Heartbroken I love the city so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter