Prayers even though this is a little thing

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
Hi everyone,

I know this is a little thing compared to what alot of you are going thru, but, dh lost his job in Oct, after 23yrs. We've been fortunate, but the savings are almost gone. If some of you wouldn't mind adding us to your prayer lists I'd appreciate it.

As always, all my disboard friends remain in my prayers.

Dee

Sending prayers and pixie dust your way. I hope things get better soon.

thank you all.

DH had a phone interview the other day and it is moving forward to the next level up interview :thumbsup2

AND he got a call today for another phone interview with a different company. That one is Weds.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Got to love that disboard prayer line/ friendship.

Oh Dee.. I was in Boston yesterday with the grandson seeing the pediatrician....I did not see this till now.

I am sorry to hear that after all those years, but am hopeful that he is moving forward to finding another place that will be even better than the last. We are a great team of hope and prayer here on Coping and Compassion so add me to the list of those praying for the finding of another job that he will be happy at..

Hugs.

Dee...
of course I will keep your DH and family in my prayers. What a shock after being so long at a job. But I am a firm believer now of something my mom always says "All things happen for a reason"....I hope this opens a window of opportunity for him. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter