• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayers and Pixie Dust...

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
Well Dr. visit today for Rectal ultra-sound, could use your Prayers. Love you all........

You can count on prayers from Md.! Best wishes nana! :hug:

Sending you thoughts and prayers precious Nana.

I am so sorry you are having to go on this journey. Its one we dont want to go on, but I know God is with us through all of it, every step of the way, each and every day. Blessings to you always.

update: just getting back from a Horrible exam, will have to do Radation and Chemo for 5 weeks, 5 days a week, and because of it's size and the location will have to have a major surgery 2 months after radation and chemo, will have to wear the bag while healing, hopefully no longer than 3 months.
I am soooooo upset that things like this happen to, i thought i was, a good person. My (2) Granddaughters are not taking this too well, especially after watching their Mom suffer for 5 yrs, then her passing. I tried to tell them i don't want to burden them, and i want them to go on with their Lives, but it's so hard for them, we are so close, i am their, and have been their Mother figure for the past 4 fours. I just pray God will let me have a decent life to at least watch these girls grow up, get married, etc.
I am terribly tore apart over this, i also have been fighting Vascular disease for the past 10 yrs, so my plate has runneth over.
Please keep me in your Prayers, because i truly now do not believe in Miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nana

Nana, I cannot begin to express enough how sorry I am that you have been dealt this hand~ I cried reading your post and can understand how any kind of faith you have would be shaken. But the sun is shining, even when it's hidden behind the clouds and we cannot see it at the moment.
Your beautiful grandchildren ARE your miracle, they surround you with their love.
For now, please take things one day at a time, one moment at a time, and know that many fellow Disers are here to support you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers....:hug::hug::hug:

Oh Nana I am so very sorry and will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

update: just getting back from a Horrible exam, will have to do Radation and Chemo for 5 weeks, 5 days a week, and because of it's size and the location will have to have a major surgery 2 months after radation and chemo, will have to wear the bag while healing, hopefully no longer than 3 months.
I am soooooo upset that things like this happen to, i thought i was, a good person. My (2) Granddaughters are not taking this too well, especially after watching their Mom suffer for 5 yrs, then her passing. I tried to tell them i don't want to burden them, and i want them to go on with their Lives, but it's so hard for them, we are so close, i am their, and have been their Mother figure for the past 4 fours. I just pray God will let me have a decent life to at least watch these girls grow up, get married, etc.
I am terribly tore apart over this, i also have been fighting Vascular disease for the past 10 yrs, so my plate has runneth over.
Please keep me in your Prayers, because i truly now do not believe in Miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nana

:hug: I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. Your granddaughters are wonderful and love you very much. You are a very good person. Miracles happen every day. You and your family will remain in my prayers.

If you're unable to believe in miracles for now, that's ok!!! Believe in your treatment, in the love of your precious grandkids and family and friends, believe in your doctors, believe in the timeline that will take you through several months of hell but will turn that hell to health! And the miracles will come anyway!!! He is still with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter