Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Thanks Kermit for all your hard work in maintaining this list for us. :)

It's been a while since I've opened this thread. I pray for all my DIS friends and say an extra prayer on Sunday morning during our service's time for silent prayer. Thanks Amy so much for keeping this list current. Sometimes I lose track of what's happening in the lives of my DIS family. I need to be reminded that I am blessed and that there are those much less fortunate than me who need prayers and support. When Tuffcookie's dad passed away, I was able to go to calling hours. When she saw me and my wife there, her face lit up. She introduced me to her mom and to her older son, neither of whom I had had the pleasure of meeting before. She told them that I was one of her "Disney friends from the internet". At that moment, I knew that I had brought a little joy into her life at a time when she needed a lift. And you know what? That joy came back to me tenfold. What a blessing that we can hold each other in prayer, that we can comfort one another during times of sadness, and that we can share in each others joy. That's what it's all about, isn't it.

I continue to keep my DIS family in my thoughts and prayers always. No matter where you are or what you're going through, you are always in my thoughts.
Amy, thank you and I'm sending a special prayer of comfort your way.

Just a continued thanks to you, Amy, and continued prayers and best wishes to all who are in need.

A Prayer, A Good Thought, and A Hug for all of my DIS friends on this Easter Sunday. God Bless You All. :)

I want to thank you too, Amy. :)

I'm not sure how much this gets read but I figure maybe the "right" person may come along and read this and really say a prayer for us becasue our need is so great right now.
DH and I have a big decision to make and I would appreciate anyone who would to prayer for us. Thank you very much. I will post an update. :)

Thank you so much Amy, for maintaining this list!

Everyone here is in my prayers... I say my silent prayer weekly for all those on this list (and for others unknown) in need on the DIS.

Brenda, I wanted to send you a PM or e-mail but I cannot... know you are in my prayers and that you and DH are able to come to a good decision soon whatever it may be for. {hugs} to you and I look forward to any update!

Sometimes in the hurry of the day - we forget that there is someone hurting
a lot more than we ourselves are hurting - just as the moment as I read the request for prays did I realize the hope so many have - for without hope/faith there is no tomorrow - so just for the moment all prayers that are requested - here is to long
prayer chain that badness is prayed out and goodness and health
prayed in -----May God bless each of you super good.
With thoughts and prayers
Always
Shirley

Still needed. I have nothing to post yet. Thanks for the prayers, my friends!

Continued prayers for each of us in need of a little help.

I have a very sad update to give. My FIL passed away on Sunday night. Thank you for all your prayers, they really meant a lot to him. He died pain-free and in his sleep, with his loving wife holding his hand. He was a good man and will be missed. :(

Sharon,
I am so very sorry about your FIL. You all will be in my prayers and thoughts.
I hope your DH is doing OK. It hit my DH about 5 months later than his father's death in Jan.
It is tough. :(

Sharon I am so sorry to hear about your dad... you will be in my thoughts & prayes.

Also continued prayers and good thoughts for all in need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter