Pray for my family/ Stem Cell Transplant

StarLight StarBright

DIS Veteran
Hi...this is only my 2nd time posting on this board, but I need all the prayers I can get. My Dad has Lymphoma and will be receiving a stem cell transplant next week. He is amazing, he has had so many rounds of chemo, and he just keeps chugging along, and running a business. All the doctors, nurses seem to think he will do wonderfully. He was told that during the transplant process, he will feel like he is dying. I hate to see my dad like this. He is only 57, and we need him around for many, many more years! Please pray for him!That is not all my family is going through, my mom has breast cancer, and is going through chemo right now.Ugh! It is such a hard situation! She will want to be at the hospital with my dad(75 miles away from where we live). But her energy is drained after she has treatment. The next month will be so hard! Come September, my moms chemo will be over, and my dad will be home from the hospital. So, I truly can't wait for September! Maybe you could remember us in your prayers....Thank You!

That is so much, isn't it?...I will say prayers for strength for your entire family...:grouphug: :grouphug:

Just wanted to post an update. As far as we know my dad will be going home from the hospital tomorrow! He has been saying all along he is going home on Aug 1st, and He was right! He has done very well, thanks to the prayers of so many people!:goodvibes

Just wanted to post an update. As far as we know my dad will be going home from the hospital tomorrow! He has been saying all along he is going home on Aug 1st, and He was right! He has done very well, thanks to the prayers of so many people!:goodvibes

Excellent!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana:

That's great news!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter