PPO Magic Kingdom

dmask

Mouseketeer
We haven’t been to MK for park opening in a while... ADR 8:15, park opens @ 9am. Will this allow us entry to Main St prior? Hoping for a less crowded Main Street... 7:30 arrival at turnstiles sound like a good plan?

Thanks

Side note - EMM is also scheduled in the park that day, reservation @ Plaza.

You may have a "less" crowded Main Street, but it is sure not 'empty' like it used to be. PPOs at Crystal Palace, BOG and now Plaza....General Public allowed up to the castle long before park opening and EMM crowd on your particular day... That sounds like mostly everyone. I wouldn't count on too 'less crowded'.

We haven’t been to MK for park opening in a while... ADR 8:15, park opens @ 9am. Will this allow us entry to Main St prior? Hoping for a less crowded Main Street... 7:30 arrival at turnstiles sound like a good plan?

Thanks

Side note - EMM is also scheduled in the park that day, reservation @ Plaza.

EVERYONE is allowed onto Main St around 8:00 on a 9:00 opening day. With your ADR, you may get in around 7:45, but you may not. Being at the turnstiles at 7:30 is a good plan.

Thank. I was just able to move it up just now to 7:45, will get there early and hope for the best!

Thank. I was just able to move it up just now to 7:45, will get there early and hope for the best!
You were able to secure a 7:45 AM meal in the MK? WOW! I did nto knwo that could happen on a 9:00 AM park open. I have not seen one before 8:05.

You were able to secure a 7:45 AM meal in the MK? WOW! I did nto knwo that could happen on a 9:00 AM park open. I have not seen one before 8:05.

Apparently, they are doing it with the new, temporary Plaza breakfast. Could be a trial for the others too...let's hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter