PPH or BWPPI

buttahflyzslk02

Earning My Ears
Ok so we are headed to DL apr 28-may2. We have a mini suite reserved for those dates but for $133 we can stay at PPH standard room. What would you do is it worth staying there and how big are the rooms. We have a 3&5 yr old.

My question would be - will you use Early Entry? If you would use it - then go for the PPH. If you're not going to take advantage of EE, then BWPPI is certainly a closer walk.

Other reasons for the BWPPI:
Free breakfast. Although I never used it, I know they have one.
You are outside the Disney bubble and have closer access to restaurants on Harbor Blvd.

Other reasons for PPH:
You are in the Disney bubble -and feel part of the magic 24 hours a day.
Waterslides:) The weather will be warm enough to swim, and the pool at PPH is better than the pool at BWPPI.
Even though you may have a standard room at PPH, it never hurts to request a DCA view. It is fabulous! If your little ones won't stay up for WOC, you can see it from your room (if you get a high enough floor)
Personally, I like the PPH room décor better. BWPPI seemed very dark to me.
Easy access to Surf's Up character breakfast - one of the better ones, IMHO.

All things being equal, I would choose PPH in a heartbeat since we use EE every opportunity we get.

We will be there almost the exact same days! We were just at the BWPPI in October and we love it. I tried to get a reservation for the BWPPI again for our April/May dates, but there weren't any rooms available. I went for PPH instead since there was such a great deal right now.

Are you saying the stay would be $133 total more than BWPPI?

If you think your kids would be interested in the pool I think I would go for the PPH, the pool at BWPPI is so tiny. The walk from BWPPI is probably a little closer though. I'm not much help, am I?

Personally, if it's only $133 difference I guess I would go for the Disney hotel. It's not often they have great rates like this. Plus, you also get the EE.

My question would be - will you use Early Entry? If you would use it - then go for the PPH. If you're not going to take advantage of EE, then BWPPI is certainly a closer walk.

Other reasons for the BWPPI:
Free breakfast. Although I never used it, I know they have one.
You are outside the Disney bubble and have closer access to restaurants on Harbor Blvd.

Other reasons for PPH:
You are in the Disney bubble -and feel part of the magic 24 hours a day.
Waterslides:) The weather will be warm enough to swim, and the pool at PPH is better than the pool at BWPPI.
Even though you may have a standard room at PPH, it never hurts to request a DCA view. It is fabulous! If your little ones won't stay up for WOC, you can see it from your room (if you get a high enough floor)
Personally, I like the PPH room décor better. BWPPI seemed very dark to me.
Easy access to Surf's Up character breakfast - one of the better ones, IMHO.

All things being equal, I would choose PPH in a heartbeat since we use EE every opportunity we get.

Thanks :) it will be our first time being there. I think the EE would be good for us since my kids are early risers. So you would book the standard room and then when we arrive ask for a room facing DCA with a high floor. I'm really leaning towards this.

We will be there almost the exact same days! We were just at the BWPPI in October and we love it. I tried to get a reservation for the BWPPI again for our April/May dates, but there weren't any rooms available. I went for PPH instead since there was such a great deal right now.

Are you saying the stay would be $133 total more than BWPPI?

If you think your kids would be interested in the pool I think I would go for the PPH, the pool at BWPPI is so tiny. The walk from BWPPI is probably a little closer though. I'm not much help, am I?

Personally, if it's only $133 difference I guess I would go for the Disney hotel. It's not often they have great rates like this. Plus, you also get the EE.

Yes total. Ok you guys are making this hard on me. Just have to check with the hubs

I would do the PPH. I'm all about the Disney Bubble, and the views can be awsome from the PPH.

Ok so I was wrong on the additional cost bc I forgot to factor in parking so total with parking is an extra $193. Still a good deal or no?

Thanks :) it will be our first time being there. I think the EE would be good for us since my kids are early risers. So you would book the standard room and then when we arrive ask for a room facing DCA with a high floor. I'm really leaning towards this.

Yes. You are going during a 'slow-ish' time, during the week. So, I'd reserve a standard room and put in your request for a DCA view room with a high floor. There's no harm in asking, especially during a slower time.

I assume you're using the spring room offer to get your price? Will you be getting APs?

PPH -- you get to stay at a Disney hotel and take advantage of EMH every day. If you would use the EMH, (and we do every trip) I think it's worth it. :goodvibes

no we aren't ap we are military so a pretty decent persentage off. ok im so booking there : ) this is a one time trip while we are stationed here so since we can afford to splurge a little i think we will:cool1:

no we aren't ap we are military so a pretty decent persentage off. ok im so booking there : ) this is a one time trip while we are stationed here so since we can afford to splurge a little i think we will:cool1:

I feel like that scene in the Wizard of Oz where the doorman hears that it's Dorothy at the door - "Well, why didn't you saaaay so?"

You're a military family who is looking to splurge a little while on your one time trip to the DLR:thumbsup2 I'm glad you're going to go for it at the PPH! I really hope you love it - I don't think you'll regret it one bit!

Have fun planning the rest of your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter