Power Wheelchair rentals near Disneyland

nikkislaght

DIS Veteran
Hi there , anyone got a heads up to any power wheelchair rentals near Disneyland... I know about Deckerts, but looking for more options.

Thanks

Power chair, or ECV? Because most llaces won't rent one a power chair unless they know you can operate it.

Anyway, Scooterbug is the official rental company for Disney, and Scootaround is nationwide.

I'm not sure they offer power chairs, but Apple also rents in Anaheim. I've also read mentions of Select Mobility Scooters and Cloud of Goods. I can't vouch for any of those, just tossing out names to check.

Enjoy your vacation!

I would avoid Cloud of Goods! We had a horrible experience renting an ECV from them at Disneyland a few months ago. I know I wrote up about it. To sum up, would not hold any sort of charge. And would randomly stop and could not make tight turns (all turns seemed like a 2 step process. I would never ever recommend them and I reached out for help and was told we have nothing else and too bad, so sad. I almost left it at the hotel the last day and paid to rent a manual wheelchair in the park. It seriously was that bad!

I've used OneStopMobility and they are located right outside Disneyland's eastern entrance. They rent power chairs but I've only used them for renting a power recliner chair. The quality of the chair was great and their customer service was excellent...they just did not show up on time to pick the chair back up despite confirming the day before. Fortunately our hotel was great about it and we weren't charged because they were several hours late.

I have always used Deckert's in the past to rent an ECV (scooter) and they have always been great. But, the hotels on Harbor Blvd. won't keep the scooters in their bell service area. So, drop off and pick up are a problem.

I was thinking about using Select Mobility because they are right next to the Tropicana where I will be staying.

Has anyone used Select Mobility?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter