POTC Halloween

Firebri12

Earning My Ears
My neighbors and I are planning a POTC Halloween this year. I have a few internet plans for cannons. I was hoping someone has built one and could give a rookie a few tips. I'm hoping to have some cooool pics to share after everything is in place. Thanks and have a Disney day.

I don't have any ideas, but I wanted to bump this up in case someone did.

What have you found so far? It sounds like a great theme for a party! Be sure to post pictures when you're finished!

Thanks for the support. I have some cannon plans right now and also have found a place that sell plastic skeletons. I think we can pull it off and pay respect to the way Disney does it. I will post pictures as soon as we get it all set up. I also went to the website you mentioned in another post about the programs you use to create your great pics but it doesn't work. I was hoping to start working on all of our Dpics. My wife and daughter were in the parade a few years back and the pictures turned out grainy. I was hoping the site had ways to fix it. Thanks again.

Firebri12 said:
Thanks for the support. I have some cannon plans right now and also have found a place that sell plastic skeletons. I think we can pull it off and pay respect to the way Disney does it. I will post pictures as soon as we get it all set up. I also went to the website you mentioned in another post about the programs you use to create your great pics but it doesn't work. I was hoping to start working on all of our Dpics. My wife and daughter were in the parade a few years back and the pictures turned out grainy. I was hoping the site had ways to fix it. Thanks again.

Brian, we just got Adobe Elements 4.0 at the BX and I installed in on Mark laptop, if you want he can bring it in one day and you can take a look at it and see if you'd like it.
A lot of folks on the board use photoimpact and you can get that at the BX also.
Give me a call if you have any questions, I've looked around town this past week for programs and ended up at the BX.
Have a great Disney Day!!!
~Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter