posts looking odd -is it just me?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
Did something change on how these boards are viewed? I'm getting this strange 'split screen' view of posts and threads now....or is it just something wacky on my computer?

Did something change on how these boards are viewed? I'm getting this strange 'split screen' view of posts and threads now....or is it just something wacky on my computer?
I’m getting the same problem. Not sure if it’s related to what kinda device I’m on but I only ever check from my iPhone.

I’m getting the same problem. Not sure if it’s related to what kinda device I’m on but I only ever check from my iPhone.
I'm on a laptop,and the site is virtually unreadable now....I'm typing this "blind" b/c I can't see the box at all

Replies to a post are REALLY weird...made that mistake in Wordle thread today...no more replying to a post directly for me - now I'll just keep posting beneath a post as a "fresh post" with no quotes...

Same
Same Annoying Thing Happening to Me. It has gone into some sort of columns format. Not usable. Will be off these boards until they fix it. Screenshot attached of how this message appeared as I was typing it.Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 9.17.12 AM.png

yes! that's how I see the page too..... ah well

There's a thread on the tech board. It doesn't seem to matter what you're using to access the boards.

Yeah, it started yesterday for me and it's every board that I've tried.

It seems okay using Chrome on my Phone, but I hate accessing it that way. It's virtually unreadable on my laptop though.

I've noticed the split screen too, but it isn't all the time! Sometimes it's only one thread. The whole thing is confusing and frustrating. I hope the dis techs figure it out soon.

It's not just you. I logged in for the first time in a while, and it now looks like that.
I do NOT like it.

The Tech Forum is the best place for these posts. And yes, there are posts there about the issue.

There are several recent threads on this topic. I seem to recall this also happened a few weeks ago. Perhaps one of those 'news' posts at the bottom of the page or the ads off to the right side was formatted incorrectly. Appears it has now been corrected. The site was unuseable the other day with those formatting issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter