Posting with 2 Companies

JGINPL

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever successfully listed with 2 different Resale companies? I'm worried if I list with 2 and if I got a full price offer if I would have to pay commission to both companies? it looks like www.dvcstore.com and www.dvcresalemarket.com do not have an exclusivity clause and do allow you to list with multiple brokers. Any help is appreciate.

Has anyone ever successfully listed with 2 different Resale companies? I'm worried if I list with 2 and if I got a full price offer if I would have to pay commission to both companies? it looks like www.dvcstore.com and www.dvcresalemarket.com do not have an exclusivity clause and do allow you to list with multiple brokers. Any help is appreciate.
I haven’t done it but I’m pretty sure you can. One of the contracts I originally placed an offer to on DVC Resale Market I found had already been sold on another broker and the seller hadn’t updated DVCRM.. so don’t do that. DVCRM probably got the commission fee off of that guy as they gave me 150 dollars off a future contract if I purchased with them. Luckily there was a duplicate contract with the same use year, points and home resort so it didn’t matter for me. So moral of the story, as soon as you get an offer you’re willing to accept inform the other brokers you’ve listed with.

Last edited:
As long as the contract you sign doesn’t require that, I would not worry.

I have never done it and didn’t feel comfortable with it. I choose a broker and stuck with one. Always had offers within a few weeks because I wanted quick sales not the best price.

I'd personally not rather take that risk, or at the very list price one higher than the other (with the higher one on DVCRM since they tend to have higher listing prices). Better yet, just take it off one broker if it's been sitting awhile with no offers. With so many people being aware of aggregators and seeing how long listings have sit on the market, might be better to appear fresh and new as opposed to sitting for awhile on multiple sites?

I did that, but only after it sat on the first broker's website for 7 weeks without even a nibble. Listed it with a second broker and had an offer on both contracts within 2 weeks.

You can list with more than one broker, but you MUST immediately close out the listing with other brokers if you get a sale from one, otherwise you might stuck with fees or commission with the other. I’ve done it to reach a larger audience with no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter