Postcard-used for the Poly in May!!!

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited!:Pinkbounc I got a postcard today for the AKL for only $124 a night. This postcard didn't say anything about other resorts being in on the deal like others I've received. I figured I'd take a chance and call anyway about applying it to the Poly. I already had the most recent code that came out last week getting my Poly GV room for $272 including all taxes. I really didn't think this would save me too much more if anything. Wrong! I got it down to $221 a night including tax. So I went from rack rate GV Poly in April-May of $384, to AXA code of $283, to C** code of $272, to postcard code of $221. So far I've saved $1297! I only paid $216 for the Poly in October and didn't think I'd ever see anything that low again. I can't believe the AP rates can be much better if at all but who knows. I'm happy!! :)

I want one too. How do you get on the postcard list?

What an AWESOME rate!!! My dream for my next WDW vaca is to stay at the Poly.....so have a pina colada on me!:D

Originally posted by lucysdad
I want one too. How do you get on the postcard list?

Believe me if anyone could figure how to get on the list, everyone would be on it.

It is a random mailing and no one knows for sure what criteria they use for selection, so basically it's just pure luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter