Miniature-MadHatter.jpg

Miniature: Mickey Hat
Miniature-MickeyHat.jpg

Miniature: Swirly
Miniature-Swirly.jpg

Miniature: Traditional
Miniature-Traditional.jpg

wow...that's a lot of cake! LOL

I had that Mickey's gazebo "water tower" cake but in silver.

thanks for posting, i just got your pm, i meant to do this but i got super busy today! mine is the original mad hatter. we're adding the m+m cake topper!

Wow Disneysweetie, thanks for posting these! All these cakes look so good, I don't know how I'm going to choose!

I'm really glad that everyone finds this so useful. It was a little time-consuming. We have all the stickies on this board about the dresses (bride and bridesmaid) and the rings. Really, cakes come in many different styles too. I wanted to gather a bunch of them in one place. This is a start. I hope people keep adding to it. *Hint, hint*

We have the "Magically Ever After" cake topper from Precious Moments. We want that to be the focus, so we are leaning towards a simple cake. But I still want it to be fun. I was thinking about maybe the sparkling wishes look - only a white cake with yellow dots.

this is my wedding cake,and it was sosos delice
I really like your cake, thanks for posting it. Those little clear balls are so neat. They look like bubbles. It looks like they were in your bouquet as well. Were they glass or were they plastic? Did they have a wire on the end so they could be poked into the cake? Hmmmm? Maybe these would work for us.

Disney Sweetie - thanks for doing all that work! I never got the cake CD 'cuz I already knew what kind of cake I wanted, so it's great to see these finally!

Here's the inspiration for our cake. It will only be three layers. The flavors, from the top, are chocolate cake with peanut butter-chocolate filling, red velvet with cream cheese, and chocolate with regular peanut butter filling (I kind of like peanut butter...:rotfl: )

arkansas.jpg

Disney Sweetie - thanks for doing all that work! I never got the cake CD 'cuz I already knew what kind of cake I wanted, so it's great to see these finally!

Here's the inspiration for our cake. It will only be three layers. The flavors, from the top, are chocolate cake with peanut butter-chocolate filling, red velvet with cream cheese, and chocolate with regular peanut butter filling (I kind of like peanut butter...:rotfl: )

arkansas.jpg

that cake is gorgeous, i love it, very different, i love wedding cakes that aren't traditional! i'm going to have the same top layer as you, it's my treat to myself for not eating for the last 3 months! we're going to eat it throughout our honeymoon (i know you're supposed to save it, but i'm not going to eat it in a year after having it sit in a hotel for a week while i play in the parks...).

This is wonderful - thank you for posting! We had an Intimate wedding but upgraded to a custom cake.

This was the inspiration but I wanted roses instead of calla lillies
47b7ce05b3127ccebf424bec79de00000025108AYsnLJk0aNv

And here is our cake - it was exactly what I imagined! It was marble cake with raspberry mousse filling and buttercream with fondant. I still have many of the fondant flowers in my freezer all covered in edible glitter :goodvibes
47b6dc27b3127cce98548813f3c500000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

I really like your cake, thanks for posting it. Those little clear balls are so neat. They look like bubbles. It looks like they were in your bouquet as well. Were they glass or were they plastic? Did they have a wire on the end so they could be poked into the cake? Hmmmm? Maybe these would work for us.[/QUOTE]

thanks! i really love how the cake turned out also. it looked so beautiful in person. yes the balls were glass, they were also in the bouquet. i wanted them to resembe candy. so it worked. it was a nice touch.
what theme are you going for??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter