• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Universal Orlando Resort Pictures Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everyone's pictures! They are helping me get even more excited about our stay at RPR in October. Thanks for sharing,

I am confused, did they condense the threads? There use to be tons of pages of posts and lots of helpful pics, what happened?

Portofinio Deluxe King Room.

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

We are fixin' to stay here in Sept and we are so excited! Thank you for sharing your photos

These pictures look lovely !
Were staying at the HRH in 230 days as part of our Honeymoon .. We cant wait! :banana:

Wow, I am just beginning my Universal research and was looking forward to seeing lots of recent resort pics. Is this all there is? :confused3 I'm bummed. Is there any place I can see some unofficial pics of the Royal Pacific? Thanks a bunch! :)

Wow, I am just beginning my Universal research and was looking forward to seeing lots of recent resort pics. Is this all there is? :confused3 I'm bummed. Is there any place I can see some unofficial pics of the Royal Pacific? Thanks a bunch! :)

check out trip report forum and oyster

Aw, thanks a bunch for the tip. Really excited about exploring the dark side for the first time. :thumbsup2

when you go to www.oyster.com you need to put in the city/state in the boxes on the left.

you can bring up pictures of any hotel.

many of us use that to show pics of the darkside hotels.

damo is the queen of using oyster and posting them so we all learned from that homie!

some hotels have updated since oyster published their pictures.
depends on which hotel you are seeking out.

love,love,loved the RPR, from check-in to check-out everyone was nice, room was clean! Here are some pics:
100_1927.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
100_1926.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
100_1861.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi everyone:wave2: - just got back from our fabulous first visit to Universal. We stayed at PBH and loved it. :love: I took a gazillion pictures but I'll just post a sampling here :goodvibes.

IMG_9029_zps412e5441.jpg

The beautiful lobby:

IMG_8958_zps71ce5b73.jpg

IMG_8965_zps74300742.jpg

Our garden view room in the West Wing

IMG_8979_zps617d1c6c.jpg

IMG_8991_zps0d414d50.jpg

IMG_8994_zpsbc5f41c1.jpg

(the Strangers With Candy fan in me giggled that the toiletries were from the Comfort Zone:p)

The pool was so pretty and relaxing!

IMG_9472_zpsec375743.jpg

Enjoy:flower3:

Just wanted to post some pictures from our 4 night stay at the Royal Pacific Resort in a garden view room category between July 9-13, 2014. Had a fantastic stay. Only complaint was there is no place to eat dinner with a decent wait time at the resort when it is raining. Besides that, it was lovely. We were in tower 2, 7th floor rooms 50 and 48. Just an F?YI, that hallway is absolutely freezing!

Hi everyone:wave2: - just got back from our fabulous first visit to Universal. We stayed at PBH and loved it. :love: I took a gazillion pictures but I'll just post a sampling here :goodvibes.

Thanks for sharing! I love the colors in the room. It looks so relaxing. Staying there in October also with a Garden View. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter