Post your success of the day!!

nicolep91

<font color=teal>I think this thread should be con
I realized that a lot of us (me included) tend to get down on ourselves when we do or eat something we shouldn't. But we should really be congratulating ourselves just as much for the small successes we have every day. So let's hear about the good thing you have done today, whether it was saying no to some temptation or working up the energy to exercise when you'd rather vegetate!

Here is mine:

I got up and walked this morning at 6:00 A.M. AND when all my coworkers were going to the Dairy Queen for lunch and invited me along, I said "no thanks" and stayed in to eat my Lean Cuisine instead.

this morn i walked 20 times around the "gerbil track" instead of my usual 10

usually do 10x's in the morn and 20 more at night
its getting real hot at night - this morn was just a little cooler

when i get home tonight it will just be another 10 but i may start mowing my grass

I have a checkup apt next Mon. I called & left the nurse a msg reminding them to try to get the results from my stress test last wk

I too got up at 6am for my walk- beautiful morning and for lunch I opted out of the grilled cheese I made my kiddies and had a salad! Trying to get the energy up to take the kids swimming at the Y with me in my suit!! :)
Tara

I got weighed and measured at Curves today - hehe! I'm such a loser!! I was able to add my 15 lb clippie today!

I forced to eat something when I first awakened this morning. I just hate having to eat when I first awaken but if I don't it will be afternoon before I think to eat.

I forced myself to do the WATP on mile walk today. I hate doing that too, but I did it. <i>That</i> for me is a <b>huge</b> success :)

Great post, Nicole!

{{{{{Nicole}}}}}}

This is just the thread I needed today!!!

I have been on plan all day, I went to the grocery store and got all sorts of healthy stuff for the rest of the week, including a WW type taco salad I'm going to make for Friday's dinner. Woo-hoo! Also treated us to two new flavor skinny cows, mint and coffee. I did my pilates tape (advanced) before 8:45 AM (a new record for me!) and then rollerbladed and added another lap, so that was 70 minutes of rollerblading! :)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to pat myself on the back. Easier to do without those boxing gloves on that I was wearing earlier (ie: beating myself up). ha ha! ;)

(P.S. CONGRATULATIONS, Julie!!! Your new clippie is smashing, you are SUCH a LOSER!!!!) :) :) :) :) :)

I did not eat the fun size Snickers bar that was laying under my desk when I got to work this morning. Who could have been evil enough to drop it right there?;) I'm taking it home to DH!:D

I took my 6 yr old DD to lunch at Bob Evans today (her pick on way to doc. appt) and I ordered a lunch size Cobb salad with FF ranch dressing on the side and for the first time did the dip fork in dressing trick. Now I really wanted a different salad but didn't have pt values for them so I opted out. I scraped off most of the bleu cheese (a little goes a long way) and took out the yolk of the hard boiled egg on top.

THEN, and this is the clencher, when the waitress so politely asked "Would you like biscuits or roll?" My heart and tummy said "BISCUITS!!!!" but my mouth very calmly replied "Neither"

yikes!! that was a definate milestone for me! not on the table = no temptation :)

ok, then since we grocery shopped after her appt it was late and I hadn't snacked :eek: I very calmly put my WW friendly ice cream treats in my cooler bag in my van and drove home, resisting the temptation to pop open my Skinny Cows (choc/peanut butter, but TigH I'd love to try the coffee!) and eat one on the way home. Saved it for after dinner and it was yummmyyy!!

oops, is that too much patting? sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter