• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't see too many from here, the food court at Coronado Springs, The Pepper Market.

Chicken Fajitas, served with black beans and rice

100_1660.jpg

100_1661.jpg

This was a seafood burrito I think.....

100_1664.jpg

From POP Century food court........

Chicken Mediterranean Flatbread (get this everytime, it is SO good)

100_1737.jpg

I believe this is the Beef, Bean and Bleu

100_1933.jpg

Kona Cafe

The bread they bring out, with dipping oil

100_1762.jpg

Kona Chowder...yumm

100_1766.jpg

Crabcakes

100_1767.jpg

Macadamia Mahi Mahi

100_1770.jpg

Cheesecake (we took it to go)

100_1927.jpg

Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Asian Style Vegetable Spring Rolls

100_1914.jpg

Salmon, Oriental Style

100_1919.jpg

Macadamia Nut crusted Chicken Breast

100_1920.jpg

And a single picture from LeCellier...kids Smores

100_1961.jpg

50s Prime Time

Smoked Seafood Dip - Smoked Seafood, Herbs, and Spices accompanied with Baked Flatbread

100_2031.jpg

Fried Herb Cheese - Lightly breaded, served with Toasted French Bread and Fresh Fruit

100_2033.jpg

Shrimp cocktail - Jumbo Shrimp served with cocktail sauce and lemon

100_2034.jpg

Top Sirloin Steak - char-grilled and topped with roasted mushrooms, red and green peppers, and served with root vegetable hash

100_2036.jpg

Golden Fried Chicken - Served with Yukon gold mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, and green beans

100_2038.jpg

Kids Mac n Cheese

100_2037.jpg

50s Prime Time DESSERTS

S'mores

100_2040.jpg

Dad's Super Sundae

100_2042.jpg

Hot Fudge Sundae

100_2041.jpg

Kids Make Your Own Sundae

100_2043.jpg

MemoryMakers2669 said:
From POP Century food court........
I believe this is the Beef, Bean and Bleu

100_1933.jpg

OMG that looks DIVINE! Hahaha you ate at all these expensive nice TS's and all I want is the CS from Pop :rotfl:

Kath2003 said:
OMG that looks DIVINE! Hahaha you ate at all these expensive nice TS's and all I want is the CS from Pop :rotfl:

Memorymakers2669 DSis here, that was my lunch and it was very good. :goodvibes

MemoryMakers2669 said:
50s Prime Time DESSERTS

Hot Fudge Sundae

100_2041.jpg

QUOTE]
WEll thats decided me, I wasnt going to go to 50's prime time but that sundae looks wonderful, must have that one!!!!!!

Just wanted to thank you all for the incredible pictures you've been posting - got back from my first WDW trip 3 weeks ago and I started looking at this post a week or 2 before I left and it made me more excited to go to Disney than anything else. Keep the pictures coming so I can plan where to eat on my next trip!

~ NurseJamie

mk112 said:
LOL, this is GREAT! pictures of food. oogieboogie, you must tell me which resturant the all you can eat skillet is from. it looks delicious!!!! was it? :yay:

the all you can skillet is from Whispering Canyon. Excellent ribs and sausages. DH loves the chicken and the pulled pork from the skillet. WCC is one of our favorite restaurants for dinner. We also like it for lunch when we just want a quiet lunch.

CinRell said:
Hermosa did you fall in love with it as much as I did? I wanted to cancel my meal and order 4 more of these!

Mine didn't have that jam stuff on it.. was it good?

Oh yes sirrrreeeee, it was deeeelicious! I felt like a flipping pig-a-rooni that afternoon. apeitzer, main meal, and smores (all to myself!), yep a big pig I was that afternoon.

I posted my version, because I did see a difference! hummmm :confused3
3467%3B%3B7%3A2%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D589%3D%3A75%3DXROQDF%3E23235735856%3B6ot1lsi

3467%3B%3B7%3A2%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D589%3D%3A75%3DXROQDF%3E2323573587%3A83ot1lsi

3467%3B%3B7%3A2%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2334%3D589%3D%3A75%3DXROQDF%3E232357358%3A%3B%3C5ot1lsi

Memory, thanks for all of the great pictures. Can't wiat to share mine from my upcoming vacation. Until I read this thread it never occurred to me to take pictures of our food lol

Have a magical day,
Anna

My goodness I love this thread! I have been drooling for weeks...I plan to takes heaps of pics on my next trip!!!

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Phew I just made it through all 195 pages. It was only 192 when I started a few weeks ago. I am leaving in a few weeks and will be taking pictures of all of my food! I just hope I will be able to figure out how to post them when I get back, lol. I have to say that there are a few places I never would have considered and a few things I never would have ordered but just may after seeing the food pics. If Disney only knew what a great marketing tool this was they would post pictures online of everything in their menus!

Thanks everyone for the great pics! :thumbsup2

HdnMickeyGrl said:
If Disney only knew what a great marketing tool this was they would post pictures online of everything in their menus!

Thanks everyone for the great pics! :thumbsup2

I have to agree Hdn...however, you know if they did it, it would be all fluff and not real stuff. Ya know, make it look pretty for the pic. I love this thread because it is the real stuff as it is served to you! But, good idea, they should do it.

HA!

Beana9802 said:
it would be all fluff and not real stuff.

They would probably put the real stuff there but make it look gorgeous.

Come on, when was the last time a burger from McDonald's looked in reality like it did on the commercial? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter