• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its after Innoventions on the right. It says Club Cool. A great place for a break, hope you can check it out next time.

WE are going there next month w/ in laws..would love to see their faces when they try them...We've been to the Coca-Cola factory in Atlanta and they had the taste testing there too. thanks for the info.!!:thumbsup2

Coral Reef
Bread & Butter
P1000920.jpg

...June 28, 2007

This is an awesome thread! I especially loved the sushi pics from California Grill... The first time I had sushi was at CG, and I've been hooked every since!!

TJ's famous deep fried Oreos from Boma
IMG_1360.jpg

Grape snack option (DD loved them)
IMG_1228.jpg

Chocolate chip muffin Sunshine Seasons
$1.79 best bargain around
IMG_1227.jpg

Okay, so how do I get all that ketchup at WCC??? My 3 yo will eat anything and everything with ketchup and he would crack up at this!:rotfl:

OMG!!!!! I NEED those deep fried OREOs! NOW! I asked this before but is there anywhere else in WDW besides Boma that they serve them?

Coral Reef
Crab Claws with Israeli couscous
The picture looks better than it actually tasted. It was okay, not bad, just okay.
P1000916.jpg

...June 28, 2007

Ribeye steak with fries from Concourse Steakhouse. The steak had a barbeque sauce on it and it was DELICIOUS!! :thumbsup2

floridaaugust07438.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter