Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's Candy Company's treats!

IMG_8293.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

IMG_8297.jpg

sticky mickey...that just cracks me up! :rotfl: looks so yummy...anyone have the recipe?? :)

Just the old one, they used to serve smaller versions.

Sticky Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen

Ingredients:
1 cup water (warm)
4 teaspoon yeast
4eggs
1 stick butter
5 cups bread flour
3/4 cup cake flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk powder
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon orange zest
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup cinnamon sugar
Sugar Icing (see note)
Caramel sauce for serving (see note)

Heat oven to 380 F. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl. Let bloom for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients except last butter and cinnamon sugar, and mix at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and elastic, about 10-12 minutes.

Place dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place until double in bulk. Punch dough down, and cut into 56 (1-ounce) pieces using a scale. Roll dough into small balls.

Take three balls, hold together, dunk in melted butter, and press into cinnamon sugar. Place in large muffin pan, sugar side down. Let proof in warm area, until dough is doubled in size again. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Take out of muffin pan while still warm. Cool, and cover with icing.

To serve, place a Sticky Mickey on a plate. Slit down into the Mickey. Pour caramel sauce into slit.

How to make sugar icing: Mix 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 to 2 tablespoons water until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and runs in a ribbon when poured from a spoon.

How to make caramel sauce: Melt 1/2 stick butter in pan on medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup brown sugar; mix well. Add 3/4 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and continuously stir for 5 minutes. Stir with a whip and slowly add 1 cup heavy whipping cream. Once cream is added, continue to cook for 5 minutes. Keep warm.

Do they have a diet "fill"? My DD is a type 1 Diabetic and we would like to be able to do this!

Thanks for the info if you know, and thanks for the info if you don't know! :rotfl2:

I do not think they do because I don't think the sugar-free drinks freeze enough to become slushy-like.

I don't think I've ever seen a diet drink in the slushie's at Goofy's. Sugar Free Slurpies I've seen though, so it seems it would be possible.

Posted these on the POTD thread but they fit in here too... Coke-Floats at Ghirardelli :goodvibes

184829779-L.jpg

184829787-L.jpg

184828947-L.jpg

Just the old one, they used to serve smaller versions.

Sticky Mickey's
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen

Ingredients:
1 cup water (warm)
4 teaspoon yeast
4eggs
1 stick butter
5 cups bread flour
3/4 cup cake flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk powder
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon orange zest
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup cinnamon sugar
Sugar Icing (see note)
Caramel sauce for serving (see note)

Heat oven to 380 F. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl. Let bloom for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients except last butter and cinnamon sugar, and mix at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and elastic, about 10-12 minutes.

Place dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place until double in bulk. Punch dough down, and cut into 56 (1-ounce) pieces using a scale. Roll dough into small balls.

Take three balls, hold together, dunk in melted butter, and press into cinnamon sugar. Place in large muffin pan, sugar side down. Let proof in warm area, until dough is doubled in size again. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Take out of muffin pan while still warm. Cool, and cover with icing.

To serve, place a Sticky Mickey on a plate. Slit down into the Mickey. Pour caramel sauce into slit.

How to make sugar icing: Mix 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 to 2 tablespoons water until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and runs in a ribbon when poured from a spoon.

How to make caramel sauce: Melt 1/2 stick butter in pan on medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup brown sugar; mix well. Add 3/4 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and continuously stir for 5 minutes. Stir with a whip and slowly add 1 cup heavy whipping cream. Once cream is added, continue to cook for 5 minutes. Keep warm.

yum! thanks!

In this photo the sugar cookie is $2.95. I do remember that the chocolate covered strawberries were about $2.80, for ONE!

Look at those rice krispie bricks!

IMG_8298.jpg

Here is the Carrot Cake Cookie that you can see in the photo above as well...

IMG_8306.jpg

And here is the German Chocolate Cake cookie too...

IMG_8308.jpg

Some more treats...

IMG_8299.jpg

Here is a cupcake (very good, not like a grocery store cupcake, it had cream cheese frosting!)

IMG_8307.jpg

IMG_8300.jpg

Here is the peanut butter cookie you can see above in the case...

IMG_8305.jpg

IMG_8301.jpg

Alltiggeredout, it is at DTD Marketplace. You can grab a nice lunch at Earl of Sandwich or if you have small children there is a McD's with a Legoland play area next door before you go into Goofy's to restrain the urge to buy EVERYTHING before heading in! I have orders to bring back the Rice Krispie flip flop for my gs along with one of every Lego set available. Wonder if I have enough credit limit??:laughing:

SG/Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter