**Post your picture here from T.E porch**

From Feb.

dd11, ds8, ds16, nephew 15, dd6 on his shoulders, me with dd4 in my lap
102_0790.jpg

Same players, but niece instead of nephew
102_0786.jpg

Congrats on grandmotherhood.

Congrats on finding the old couple with what look to be like illegal mugs.

Thanks, she is already 1.5 months old and I haven't met her yet. They are in Germany. She should be bringing her back to the states for a visit soon. I can't wait to meet her. Pics over the internet just don't cut it.

I never even noticed the mug. If I turn them in, do I get a discount on my next trip to FW?

I love love love everyones photos! I can't wait to post my own in a few months. I hope people keep em coming, these are the best pics in my books.
Family, Friends and relaxation!!! :goodvibes

Thanks, she is already 1.5 months old and I haven't met her yet. They are in Germany. She should be bringing her back to the states for a visit soon. I can't wait to meet her. Pics over the internet just don't cut it.

I never even noticed the mug. If I turn them in, do I get a discount on my next trip to FW?

I think you get a free refill for turning someone in....

and you should be arrested for impersonating a grandma..... I'd card you if I were still bartending.

I think you get a free refill for turning someone in....

and you should be arrested for impersonating a grandma..... I'd card you if I were still bartending.

Awww, that is so sweet. Thank you. It must be the low lighting. I did start young though.

Great pic and great looking people.
We need a rundown of who is who Ami.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter