***Post your Finished Shirts here!***=0)

DD is off to school (4th grade this year! :sad2: How did she grow up so fast?!) so I took back my kitchen table and ironed on our shirts for CRT.

The fronts came out great but I had a bit of trouble getting the backing to peel all in one piece on the back :confused3

The fronts:

shirtfront2.jpg

shirtfront1.jpg

The backs:
shirtback1.jpg

here are a couple of my finished shirts. Midnite, I added a little to the GF 3d mickey, hope you didnt mind.
100_0525.jpg

100_0529.jpg

sorry the one pic is so big, I tried resizing it thru photobucket, but it wouldnt go any smaller.

Love the new shirts everyone!

Danauk...the Magical Musical shirt looks so cool! :cool1:

There is no way I could've ever been so creative! Big thanks to all the designers who posted their designs and even customized them for us.
:grouphug: Big thanks go to
TripleFigs
Momof2OH
Julia & Nick's Mom
KMH1
HayGan
Midnight
You guys are great! :cheer2:

ChipDale.jpg

IncrediblesChipDale.jpg

4parksmonorail.jpg

ToyStorybirthday.jpg

The colored shirts (Jerzees brand) are from Michael's craft store ($2.50 each on sale). They are 50/50 (cotton/polyester)
We used Burlington Printworks Premium T-shirt transfer paper. Got it at Best Buy for $10.49 for 5 sheets. Probably not the "best buy" I could've gotten but it turned out to be great paper. No need to mirror/reverse the images. All in all, we are very pleased with our first attempt to make shirts.

Now I MUST go pack!

Wow! Those look great! Have a fabulous trip. Let us know if you get any extra attention. BTW, are your boys twins?

blessdmommy said:
There is no way I could've ever been so creative! Big thanks to all the designers who posted their designs and even customized them for us.
:grouphug: Big thanks go to
TripleFigs
Momof2OH
Julia & Nick's Mom
KMH1
HayGan
Midnight
You guys are great! :cheer2:

ChipDale.jpg

IncrediblesChipDale.jpg

4parksmonorail.jpg

ToyStorybirthday.jpg

The colored shirts (Jerzees brand) are from Michael's craft store ($2.50 each on sale). They are 50/50 (cotton/polyester)
We used Burlington Printworks Premium T-shirt transfer paper. Got it at Best Buy for $10.49 for 5 sheets. Probably not the "best buy" I could've gotten but it turned out to be great paper. No need to mirror/reverse the images. All in all, we are very pleased with our first attempt to make shirts.

Now I MUST go pack!

triplefigs said:
Wow! Those look great! Have a fabulous trip. Let us know if you get any extra attention. BTW, are your boys twins?

They say they are! I was in labor for almost 3 years! :earseek:

I can't imagine triplets! WOW, how you do it all? Thanks for your help!

Here's my first shirt. Design by Julia&Nick's Mom.

P1010891.jpg

I finally got my shirts done! Sorry, the last one is huge, I can't seem to get it any smaller! Some of them look crooked, but that's only because I was in a hurry to post the pictures. The transfers are good, I just need to iron the shirts now! In making the pictures smaller, some of them are hard to see on here.

This one is for me for the first day, and to wear at home, too! Thanks to KMH1!! "My Happy Place"

100_2505.jpg

These are shirts made for my friend and I. Thanks to Beiji!! Here is the front of one of my shirts.

100_2506.jpg

Here is the back. "CDoobee's Magical Tours.....Official Tour Guide"

100_2507.jpg

Here is the front of my friend's shirt.

100_2508.jpg

Here is the back of hers. "CDoobee's Magical Tours.....Very Important Client"

100_2509.jpg

Here are 2 more for my friend and I. Thanks XOoOoVEEoOoOX!! I hope you can see them well enough to read them. Here is my friend's.

100_2510.jpg

Here is mine!

100_2511.jpg

And here is my shirt for the last day. Thanks Julia&NicksMom! This is the front. "Thanks for a Great Trip.....We're Off to Plan Our Next One!"

100_2512.jpg

This is the back. I know you can see THIS ONE! HAHA

100_2513.jpg

Thanks to all the wonderfully creative designers on here! I'm already planning shirts for future trips and for "just because"!! :flower:

Edited to Add: Okay, the joke's on me! I SWEAR when I previewed the post the last picture was HUGE, not tiny like it is now! :confused3 :rotfl2:

Anyway, it's Mickey looking back over his shoulder saying "See You Real Soon!"

brendita.jpg

Here is my DS 11 in the famous Priceless design.
Thanks to:
Triplefigs
Julie & Nicks Mom
Momof2H

Thanks! And thanks for the designs! I can't wait to start wearing them in 3 days, and to surprise my friend with the ones I made for her! Excuse me, "the ones I ironed the transfers onto". My DS20 keeps reminding me that I didn't MAKE them, I only did the ironing! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter