Post your favourite memories/stories from this forum

Delswife/Robin was a favorite in our home. She had a way of writing that just touched your heart.

I suspect I may be "the lost my swimsuit top lady"......LOL....I remember telling what happened to me on that wild Crusher Gusher slide but I can not find the thread. Oh well if it was my event, I am glad it provided such a good laugh for you all.

I had another Super embarrassing moment on the last trip when I rode ToT and the young man next to me thought I was holding his crotch. My kids swear this crazy stuff only happens to me!

This goes back a couple years. I was intrigued with the story about the child in school who was finding notes in her backpack left hanging in the school closet and no one could be seen doing it. It went on for quite a while. I never heard the end result. Anyone recall?

Most of the good ones were taken already! Boo! Safe Watch, the Bag Watch, hysterical. I wish the bag lady would return and I hope the neighbor didn't like, kill her for peeping. :rolleyes1

Anyone here a survivor of the Last-Minute Travel contest from the Budget Boards? I peed myself with laughter over the trouble we all took to win a free trip. There was that map with "Mexico" where "Florida" should have been labelled, and Flexico was born. And I did win a trip to Hawaii in the end!

Most all of mine have been mentioned. Delswife, Mis Information and the peeps, the MIL Christmas gifts and "boys, maybe girls".
But also there was a Poop Watch that was pretty funny.

Also when I first started hanging out on the boards I was on the Restaurant Boards a lot and there was a poster and his husband/boyfriend that would do restaurant reviews and they were soooo funny. I remember a picture of him feeding his SO something (applesauce maybe?) that he hated and the look on his face was so funny. And the SO joined and got a tag on his first post. Anyone know the name of the guy I am talking about?

RickinNYC had some of the funniest stories.

And the threads one night where I kept seeing the Tag Fairy post on different threads and then the post would disappear. I thought I was going crazy! (thus my favorite tag) And another poster was jumping around on the threads with me that night and just kept posting popcorn:: which made it even funnier.

Thanks to all who enjoyed my MIL Christmas threads. I am still around occasionally.

Nothing could ever compare to the "Strangest Thing You've Ever Seen at WDW" thread. (AKA the canned corn thread). I truly wish I would have saved it.

Aside from the great ones already posted, I don't think I saw anybody mention the "Dead Neighbor Watch". I don't recall if that was the exact name, but someone thought their apartment/condo neighbor was dead. I think he turned out OK, but it had a lot of us watching to find out, for sure!

This one is not my favorite by any means, because it wasn't a good or funny story, but it definitely is the most memorable story for me. A woman posted about how she had arranged to have some time alone taking a bubble bath, and just as she was settling in to soak, her husband came into the bathroom and proceeded to sit down on the toilet and take a dump!! The house had more than one bathroom, so it wasn't a case where he needed to use that one. I would never look at my husband the same way again if he did that to me. To the person who posted that story--I hope your husband saw the error of his ways and has not tried that again!!!

This one is not my favorite by any means, because it wasn't a good or funny story, but it definitely is the most memorable story for me. A woman posted about how she had arranged to have some time alone taking a bubble bath, and just as she was settling in to soak, her husband came into the bathroom and proceeded to sit down on the toilet and take a dump!! The house had more than one bathroom, so it wasn't a case where he needed to use that one. I would never look at my husband the same way again if he did that to me. To the person who posted that story--I hope your husband saw the error of his ways and has not tried that again!!!
....ummmm.....thank you for....sharing....that....delightful story...?? :crazy2: :scared:

Someone has GOT to track down this thread. Also, the 'fun time' at WDW would be a good read too I'll bet..

Also when I first started hanging out on the boards I was on the Restaurant Boards a lot and there was a poster and his husband/boyfriend that would do restaurant reviews and they were soooo funny. I remember a picture of him feeding his SO something (applesauce maybe?) that he hated and the look on his face was so funny. And the SO joined and got a tag on his first post. Anyone know the name of the guy I am talking about?
Mr. Disney - Rick, I think - and eventually his partner registered as Mr. Disney's K Man. I met them. We had tea at the GF. Just as funny and nice in person.

All the posts about "Misinformation" the lady at work who always had something to say but was always wrong. But the best one out of those were the threads about the PEEPS and how the poster would hide them so Misinformation would find them because she didn't like them... classic

....I just remembered another one of my faves: the threads that asked "If you could design a new resort, what would be it's theme? What would it look like?" There were some pretty cool ideas...

And the threads one night where I kept seeing the Tag Fairy post on different threads and then the post would disappear. I thought I was going crazy! (thus my favorite tag) And another poster was jumping around on the threads with me that night and just kept posting popcorn:: which made it even funnier.
....I was the victim of that - on more than one occasion.

I don't come on the boards much anymore, but logged in today. What a fun thread, with lots of memories!! I totally remember Handbag Lady winning the LMT thing! Do you remember being up at like 3 in the morning trying to figure it out?

The MIL Christmas and lost swimsuit top on the Waterpark rides made my hubby and I LOL!! Fun times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter