Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

A night shot from CA Adventure.

P1010155.jpg

A close up view of the dwarfs at the Snow White show.

DSCN0963.jpg

Some pics I snapped yesterday......

Pinnochio.jpg

This one would have been a lot cuter if the castle wasn't under construction :(
Minnie.jpg

380448932_8dec5bd163.jpg

Just looking up Main Street builds up the excitement. Any "headaches" getting to the park are forgotten once I start heading up Main Street.

We just got back from DL and we had such a wonderful experience at Goofy's Kitchen and my DD Sydney got to meet her favorite! After our dinner we were in the restroom and a lady came up and complimented my DH on her dress and after she had left, my DH looked up and me and asked, "Mommy, how come everyone is so nice here?" Pure Disney magic!

We just got back from DL and we had such a wonderful experience at Goofy's Kitchen and my DD Sydney got to meet her favorite! After our dinner we were in the restroom and a lady came up and complimented my DH on her dress and after she had left, my DH looked up and me and asked, "Mommy, how come everyone is so nice here?" Pure Disney magic!

Your daughter just looks so precious in that outfit, I love it! :)

Copyof100_3995.jpg

DD, up in Tarzan's Treehouse, summer of 2005... just a gorgeous picture, I thought.

Just one more...
DSCN1317_edited.jpg

Eldest DD and her best friend, being piratical while in line for Haunted Mansion, summer of 2005.

DSCN1316.jpg

Disney magic works on DHs too! :)
SIlly hubby, getting into the pirate spirit, summer of 2005.
(I think the tattoo adds just the right touch of veracity... LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter