post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer2:

(((((Draft)))))

(((((Draft)))))

I think I came up with a letters/numbers game DISer style, but I want to ask you all if what I wrote makes sense...Could you please read my version and give me feed back please. :goodvibes I'm not going to post it until I get any replies from some of you. Thanks.

Title of game: Number/Letters game DISer style-

I really enjoy playing DF7's version of the number/letter game.

HOWEVER, THIS VERSION IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT....Come up with DISers usernames instead of just any words or letters. The numbers in play are 4-15. Symbols, punction, and spaces can count (ie:Grumpy's Wife). Search the threads you have subcriptions, look down the forums to see who posted last, or think of DISers you know to find usernames.

The first poster will post a number and the following poster will have to come up with DISer who has THAT number of letters. Feel free to type/copy their profile information too just for fun. Once the user name is typed in, he/she will then type a number for the following poster and so on...

I borrowed very little information from the OP, but asked permission to do so. Thanks. :goodvibes

taeja71 said:
:cheer2:

I think I came up with a letters/numbers game DISer style, but I want to ask you all if what I wrote makes sense...Could you please read my version and give me feed back please. :goodvibes I'm not going to post it until I get any replies from some of you. Thanks.

Title of game: Number/Letters game DISer style-

I really enjoy playing DF7's version of the number/letter game.

HOWEVER, THIS VERSION IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT....Come up with DISers usernames instead of just any words or letters. The numbers in play are 4-15. Symbols, punction, and spaces can count (ie:Grumpy's Wife). Search threads you have subcriptions to or think of DISers you know to find usernames.

The first poster will post a number and the following poster will have to come up with DISer who has THAT number of letters. Feel free to type/copy their profile information too just for fun. Once the user name is typed in, he/she will then type a number for the following poster and so on...

I borrowed very little information from the OP, but asked permission to do so any way. Thanks. :goodvibes

:scratchin :scared: :duck:

Sorry, I can't help. Once I tried to play one of the games but I did it wrong and they all got mad at me. :rotfl2:

lucas said:
:scratchin :scared: :duck:

Sorry, I can't help. Once I tried to play one of the games but I did it wrong and they all got mad at me. :rotfl2:

You get that too? That's why I post here asking about the rules for the games forum first. Seek wise council.

Why do you think I'm posting my draft before posting it on the Game thread? I don't want to get a big HUH? from every one... :teeth: :rotfl2:

Look who got the 28,000th post! :cool1:

Today, 07:09 AM#28000
ariel75
DIS Veteran

(avatar)

Here's what she said..... good morning and good bye for now

Lucas, I was thinking, maybe the tag fairy maent

Its about time....to post another smilie? :scratchin :confused3 :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter