• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favorite photo

love everyone's photos! great thread but a challenge for sure. its tough to choose just one. let me give it a shot i have about 5 that i always go between for my favorite. i can only narrow it down to 2 - sorry.

071561-0149.jpg

071561-0118-1.jpg

I think we have the same bouquet!!! check it out!
47b6ce39b3127cce8e116bfab05100000025132IbOGTNs5Y0

I love looking at everyone's pictures!!!! :) I need something fun and happy on this freezing Tuesday! :)

This is my favorite engagement picture
47b6d820b3127cce8a4672a6e9bb00000025102IbOGTNs5Y0

Go STEELERS!!! I LOVE that picture-- that's great. Do you guys live in the city? We live pretty close to Ross Park Mall, if you know where that is. How are you liking the weather??? :lmao: I'm staying inside today!!! Really, GREAt pic! :goodvibes

Go STEELERS!!! I LOVE that picture-- that's great. Do you guys live in the city? We live pretty close to Ross Park Mall, if you know where that is. How are you liking the weather??? :lmao: I'm staying inside today!!! Really, GREAt pic! :goodvibes

I grew up in the North Hills so I know exactly where you're at! Now we're in Mt. Lebanon ready to move back to NH. We're both DIE HARD Steelers fans. Our priest actually busted out a Terrible Towel during the homily! Here are two more you'll enjoy. :) This weather is AWFUL! Where's the summer?!?!?

47b6ce39b3127cce8e116f98b03100000016102IbOGTNs5Y0

47b6ce39b3127cce8e115065f04b00000025112IbOGTNs5Y0

i LOVE this thread..:love: Tammy.... you should have thought of this sooner!! Its great seeing everyones photos... keep them coming-

Your story is so heartwarming... makes me want to cry!!:goodvibes Your DH is such a wonderful guy, and you are right-- surrounding yourself with good people that love you is the ultimate key!

Now, on the other hand:sad2: Im not so sure about this bikini, photograph, Charleston thing.... I dont want to be the party pooper but,:scared: your chances of that happening are like the chances of me flying to india tomorrow for a haircut. Not happening..:eek:

But, I would love to watch those who want to... ill just take the photo. Hey, somebodies gotta do it!:cool2:

Maggie - I'm with you on this one... I don't want to even think what my body is going to look like 2 months after giving birth... our first child was born when I was 19... I don't think my 31 year old body will be bouncing back quite as quickly as it did 11 years ago....just a thought... so, I'll be with Maggie, taking the pics. ;)

Maggie - I'm with you on this one... I don't want to even think what my body is going to look like 2 months after giving birth... our first child was born when I was 19... I don't think my 31 year old body will be bouncing back quite as quickly as it did 11 years ago....just a thought... so, I'll be with Maggie, taking the pics. ;)

Any room for a third photographer???? :rotfl:

I just can't choose!!

These are from our Engagements that were taken back in October/November.

myspace4.jpg

Eng2.jpg

myspace2.jpg

OK, we haven't received our CD from Randy yet, so my absolute favorites aren't available for me to share just yet... but here are 2 of my favorites from other people's cameras...

100_1040.jpg

Because these are our best friends (minus one who was unable to make it due to being in her first year internship of medical school... )

100_0982.jpg

I don't have many (if any) nice pics with my mom, where she is truly smiling. The pics I do have usually show my mom's exhaustion from running around on vacation trying to organize everyone... it's nice to have this one. :)

And the one in my signature...

I've been away TOO LONG!!!!

Here is one of my fave pics....okay I mean 2 :)

OurFairytaleWedding-ALL661.jpg

OurFairytaleWedding-ALL529.jpg

This thread is filled with so much love--- it makes the hairs stand up on my arm..:cloud9:

I am with you there JJClemson. No way could I take a picture in a bikini!! I hate taking pictures when I'm completely covered...lol!

I grew up in the North Hills so I know exactly where you're at! Now we're in Mt. Lebanon ready to move back to NH. We're both DIE HARD Steelers fans. Our priest actually busted out a Terrible Towel during the homily! Here are two more you'll enjoy. :) This weather is AWFUL! Where's the summer?!?!?

47b6ce39b3127cce8e116f98b03100000016102IbOGTNs5Y0

47b6ce39b3127cce8e115065f04b00000025112IbOGTNs5Y0

This is such a coincidence. DF and I live no more than 5 minutes from Ross Park Mall too!! We're getting married at St. Sebastian's in May 2008!

Here's one of my favorite pics! We are only recently engaged, here are two of my favorite pics.

Disney9-06046.jpg

and

cksteel.jpg

This is such a coincidence. DF and I live no more than 5 minutes from Ross Park Mall too!! We're getting married at St. Sebastian's in May 2008!

Here's one of my favorite pics! We are only recently engaged, here are two of my favorite pics.

Disney9-06046.jpg

and

cksteel.jpg

Seriously, what are the odds of 3 of us on this thread living minutes from each other and you and I getting married at the same church!?!?!?! I feel the needs to sing "It's A Small World" repeatedly!!! :) Disneygirl, St. Sebbies does a fantastic job with everything. I would recommend the weekend Pre-Cana. It is really well done and it gets you done in a weekend!

Of course!! I'm actually taking these pictures with me so I can see if the hairdresser can re-create it somehow. This was one of my favorite up-do's. Here are a couple pics I found on the computer...
DSC00022.jpg
DSC00031.jpg
DSC00001.jpg

I have a rediculous look on my face in this one, but it's a nice shot of my hair...:lmao:
DSC00023.jpg

As SRUalmn said, your hair is gorgeous in this pic, I was thinking of having my hair down for the Wedding but I love this style, do you mind if I use your pic also? I may just decide to have an up do now!

On the subject of pics, I don't really have many of my fiance and I together, I'll have to have a look, we are both very shy when it comes to getting our pics taken!

Seriously, what are the odds of 3 of us on this thread living minutes from each other and you and I getting married at the same church!?!?!?! I feel the needs to sing "It's A Small World" repeatedly!!! :) Disneygirl, St. Sebbies does a fantastic job with everything. I would recommend the weekend Pre-Cana. It is really well done and it gets you done in a weekend!

I love all of the Steelers photos!!! they're great!! I can't believe we all live so close-- seriously, that's nuts!! We'll have to have a Pittsburgh DIS meet-up some time (when it gets warmer, because I HATE going outside in this). :rotfl: I can't believe both of you will have been married at the same church-- that's sooo neat!!! We're getting married at WDW April of '08. Anyway, I just love all the Steelers pics :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter