• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your desktop!

My desktop (2 monitors) changes every couple of minutes -- pictures from our trip to southern England and London this summer.

My desktop is crazy because I have about five million programs of various geek depth... (Papercraft, comic readers, fille rippers, taggers, burning programs, RP chats... and so on) and a commissioned pic of my OC from a role-playing campaign.
I ummm... warned you all I was a dork.

At work right now it's this picture:

0409_n13_illuminations small.jpg

I usually set my desktop at work to a picture of wherever my next vacation is, but I don't know where that is yet so it's still my last vacation.

Well, the reason I like it isn't because I think she's sexy. :laughing: I like the colors, the era the painting is from...it all just "works" in my bedroom with the rest of the décor. I have large very dark pieces of furniture that have an Old World look and feel, a bit of leopard skin thrown here and there, palm fronds...exotic!

Well, the reason I like it isn't because I think she's sexy. :laughing: I like the colors, the era the painting is from...it all just "works" in my bedroom with the rest of the décor. I have large very dark pieces of furniture that have an Old World look and feel, a bit of leopard skin thrown here and there, palm fronds...exotic!

maybe all true but you still think she kind of sexy, yes ?

Not sure that "sexy" would be the word I'd use. She definitely has a quality about her, or looks as though she'd have plenty of "attitude".

thats it, look at her eyes, not a bit shy, also not a bit impressed , she see right thru me

A picture of Detroit Tiger's Comerica Park entrance with the two big white tigers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter