• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Cake Pic

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
I'm trying to get an idea of what kind of cake I want, if you have a pic could you post it? Even if you weren't married at Disney I would love to see it!

Hi Katie

Cool idea!

Here's my Disney Wedding Cake (Under the Sea theme at Ariels)

cake2.jpg

And we also had a cake at our at home reception

homecake2.jpg
homecake1.jpg

Here is a picture of our cake. I’ll have to see if I can find a better picture of it when I’m at home. You can’t really see it in the picture, but it had our initials embossed into the bottom layer.

photo207.jpg

This is the cake that I'm loving....
licorice_cake_1.jpg

We haven't had our planning session yet, but I am going to ask if Disney can do something similar with ivory frosting & khaki/pale pink accents.

-Heidi

hjc1277 said:
This is the cake that I'm loving....
licorice_cake_1.jpg

We haven't had our planning session yet, but I am going to ask if Disney can do something similar with ivory frosting & khaki/pale pink accents.

-Heidi
I *love* this cake design! I hope Disney is able to make it happen for you! :goodvibes

I just wanted to dig this thread up from the basement and dust it off in hopes of more cake pics! :earboy2: Anybody have a new cake pic to share with us??

These are same of the ones i'm deciding between-

cake20idea.jpg
janicescake.jpg
cake2.jpg
c24.jpg
c3.jpg
dimoonersite.jpg

I stole most of them from over at the Disneymooner board!!

The last one is my fav.

For those of you having an intimate wedding, and the "regular/standard" cake...here is what mine looked like

002190-0034.jpg

I was going to post the one we are considering, but when I went to where I thought the pictures of the Disney cakes were they weren't there. Can anyone help? I could've sworn they had the choices in the wishbook, but now there aren't any food or cake options listed :confused3

Here's our shower cake, which reminds me of HMGolden's (it was actually based on DH's sister's wedding cake)

3454694323232%7Ffp334%3Enu%3D3262%3E7%3B4%3E345%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3A%3C5%3A7435nu0mrj

Here's our wedding cake-that's our college mascot on top, which is where we met.

345455%3A%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D%3B5%3B%3D9%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3C496335%3Bot1lsi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter