• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post with FREE pic for MAW kids

JinniLynn33

Super Model
ok, I promise I have really tried to look for this.........does any one remember when there was a post that said which and where you got free pictures if you were a wish kid? this thing wont let me search.UUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I am trying to make a plan here, lol

send help Batman.................

Virginia:bounce:

Hi
I sent you a pm to link you to the thread I think you want. Hope that is the right one:D . Sorry, haven't worked out how to put a link in here:o
:wave2:

I don't have time to search right now, but will have a look later.
THe person who posted it originally comes to the boards pretty often, so she'll probably see this.
What I remember being posted is that they were given one copy of the picture taken by the CMs as you enter each park. I don't know if that's a Give Kids the Word arrangement or a MAW arrangement, so you might want to see if your wish granter know anything about it.

Originally posted by sadeeyore
Hi
I sent you a pm to link you to the thread I think you want. Hope that is the right one:D . Sorry, haven't worked out how to put a link in here:o
:wave2:
Here's the quick instructions for how to post a link.
1) Open a 2nd window that has the thread you want to post a link to. Put your cursor at the address line at the top of the window and copy the whole address (you can find a copy command in your browser menu - in Explorer, you'll find it under Edit. Or, if you have the address saved somewhere else (I have some saved on Stickies on my computer), copy the entire address.
2) Then go to the window that you have open to reply to a message. In the section of the window where it says vB Code, you'll see a button that says http://. When you click on that button it brings up another small window where you can type what you want your link to say (for example, you might have typed in recent MAW thread as a good title for the link you wanted). When you've finished typing, hit OK and another window will come up for you to put in the address. It will say something like "Enter the full url for the link."
3) From your browser menu, choose paste to connect the address to your link, then hit OK.
4) After you complete your message, try out the link in your reply to make sure it goes where you think it will.

Have fun. Links are really easy once you have done it once or twice.

thank you sooooooooo much!!! And it wasnt that I didn't know how to search my computer just didn't like that search (how weird is that?) I think I need to ask on the tech page.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Virginia

We are not a MAW family, but one time at Chef Mickeys(2001) the lady passing out the pictures they take of your group when you first go in thought we were (DS is bald from Alopecia and has Down Syndrome. She apparently thought he had cancer.) When she brought the pictures to the table, she just handed them to us and didn't say anything. No price list or anything. We were confused! It was our first ever character meal, and we didn't think that pictures were included. Well, she came back a little later with a price list and explained that MAW families received the pics for free.

LisaB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter