Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
School was fun-ish! I have an essay due on 9-11 tomorrow... We had to watch a video on it and within the first 20 minutes, I started crying.... I was definitely NOT the only one... I also hate busy work, you know, when the teacher gives the sub pointless work to keep us occupied...... I hate it most especially when it's due for a grade! So, how was everyone's day?

School was fun-ish! I have an essay due on 9-11 tomorrow... We had to watch a video on it and within the first 20 minutes, I started crying.... I was definitely NOT the only one... I also hate busy work, you know, when the teacher gives the sub pointless work to keep us occupied...... I hate it most especially when it's due for a grade! So, how was everyone's day?

We watched a 9/11 video in school too.
It was the newscast the day it happened. It was really sad.

We watched a 9/11 video in school too.
It was the newscast the day it happened. It was really sad.

We watched The Day the Towers Fell. The actual pictures, especially the ones of the people jumping and basically committing suicide, really upset me......:sad1: We were suppose to take notes so we can write an essay tonight! I could barely take notes!

I'm in Slytherin, fits me perfectly.
tumblr_lq316rWlVc1qb9qh4o1_500.gif

l0l i just wanted to be "evil" and be in the same house as tom felton/draco malfoy <333

I started working on my countdown chain... it's gonna be reaallllyy long.

Friend ship is magic !!!! MY CREYS!!!

I remember how last summer I bought a cheap bow and arrow play set for fun, because I always used to make my own toy bow and arrows out of markers, bendy coat hangers and elastic, so I wanted a more realistic one, so I bought a plastic set, and I came home one day and I just stood there and practice shooting with this thing and within an hour or two, I could shoot across the length of my house and hit a target. I look back and wish I still had the bow and arrows so I could Hunger Games rp.

A little over a year form now. Hence why i said it was gonna be really long. I would wait until it was close enough that it would be manageable, but I'm too excited!

Oh my gosh, it will be! I'm excited too for when I go back in February, but I'm way too lazy to make 150 something, haha.

English assignment, make a poster about a book you read over the summer. Hunger Games poster = epic win.

I'm just going to identify as a Slytherclaw from now on.

Seriously, my creative writing class resembles what I imagine the Ravenclaw common room to be like.

Friend ship is magic !!!! MY CREYS!!!

I remember how last summer I bought a cheap bow and arrow play set for fun, because I always used to make my own toy bow and arrows out of markers, bendy coat hangers and elastic, so I wanted a more realistic one, so I bought a plastic set, and I came home one day and I just stood there and practice shooting with this thing and within an hour or two, I could shoot across the length of my house and hit a target. I look back and wish I still had the bow and arrows so I could Hunger Games rp.

:rotfl: Chacha is da mockingjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter