• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a teachers vs students game pep rally that I skipped like every other pep rally at the school I go to.

And now I am sitting at home.

A favorite passivity! I would call it an activity, but when you're not doing much...passivity it is!

How are you Caitlyn?

Yep!

I'm pretty good! Finally getting time to relax a little bit.

And how are you?

Good to hear! You deserve it! :) Saw you're going to California--fun!!

I'm doing well...still busy with school, but now I'm on to visiting colleges and such so that's awesome :)

I don't have a tumblr, but thanks!

I think you can PM your nominations if you don't...not sure but yeah! :)

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44712369 said:
urgh idk if i like the way this looks..tell me...

Super pretty!!

Abby please never fix that typo

"I ate standardized tests."

:rotfl:

Sad thing is, I could see you doing that.

Grandma: After years, I am in love!
Me: Oh?
Grandma: I have the best young doctor; he's so cute and nice and smart...you would look so nice with him, too, but I'm in love!
Me: That's...interesting.
Grandma: He's my One Direction!

:rotfl:

The things that are said in the morning omg

:laughing:

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44713791 said:
I ate so much today actually.
like 5 bags of chips xD and my mom was like what are u doing??
and I'm like:
tumblr_m17w42PHH41r7ls2j.gif

Bless Mackenzie

Good to hear! You deserve it! :) Saw you're going to California--fun!!

I'm doing well...still busy with school, but now I'm on to visiting colleges and such so that's awesome :)

I think you can PM your nominations if you don't...not sure but yeah! :)

Yep! A couple days in Disney as well as a bunch of other activities! Should be fun!

Sounds pretty cool! I've got standardized tests the week of May 7th, but after that it's just downhill for the most part. The only thing major after that week is a concert on the fifteenth and exams that I'm exempt from at the end of May.

Can't wait til summer when the boards will be fuller! And I'm also looking at volunteering at the public library this summer. My mom says it'll be good for me, and it'll look nice on my college resume. And being a librarian is a potential career choice too, so I'll probably be doing that this summer too.

That might be a good idea.

Yep! A couple days in Disney as well as a bunch of other activities! Should be fun!

Sounds pretty cool! I've got standardized tests the week of May 7th, but after that it's just downhill for the most part. The only thing major after that week is a concert on the fifteenth and exams that I'm exempt from at the end of May.

That might be a good idea.

Can't wait til summer when the boards will be fuller! And I'm also looking at volunteering at the public library this summer. My mom says it'll be good for me, and it'll look nice on my college resume. And being a librarian is a potential career choice too, so I'll probably be doing that this summer too.

Sounds awesome! Hopefully this makes up for the Canada thing :(

I've got my AP Chemistry Exam May 7th...sending good vibes your way haha! I wish I got exempt from finals...the only ones I don't have to take are Chem and English, but that's because I have AP exams. Good luck on those!

Me too! I'm happy everyone's kind of come back for now. I forgot how nice it was! OOH I volunteered four summers at my public library and then at the beginning of last school year they offered me a job, so it's a good idea! I also got a scholarship for the community service it provides, so that wasn't bad either :) Lots of good reading time haha!

Sounds awesome! Hopefully this makes up for the Canada thing :(

I've got my AP Chemistry Exam May 7th...sending good vibes your way haha! I wish I got exempt from finals...the only ones I don't have to take are Chem and English, but that's because I have AP exams. Good luck on those!

Me too! I'm happy everyone's kind of come back for now. I forgot how nice it was! OOH I volunteered four summers at my public library and then at the beginning of last school year they offered me a job, so it's a good idea! I also got a scholarship for the community service it provides, so that wasn't bad either :) Lots of good reading time haha!

I only got exempt because I never missed a day. Thanks!

Yeah I miss all you guys! Wow, that sounds great! I really should look more into that. I really like our library too, even though there's only one aisle for the Young Adult section. :sad2:

Why don't we have a Best Troll award?

omg i should add that

if you guys have any other ideas for categories please tell me

I don't have a tumblr, but thanks!

You don't have to have a tumblr- you can just click the link, click the nominations button, fill out your nominations, and then put your email and your name (you can make up a fake email, it doesn't matter) and click submit!

omg i should add that

if you guys have any other ideas for categories please tell me

You don't have to have a tumblr- you can just click the link, click the nominations button, fill out your nominations, and then put your email and your name (you can make up a fake email, it doesn't matter) and click submit!

Oh.

I feel stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter