Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mik385eww11s46koto5_250.gif
tumblr_mik385eww11s46koto6_250.gif
tumblr_mik385eww11s46koto7_250.gif

What's a protected account? Does that mean only 'friends' can see it? Omg that is so cool! I get happy when people repin my pins, but I'm not that into Pinterest yet. I have a few boards. And I follow you tehe :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, a protected account means the user has to send a request to follow you. Yay, I love my followers!:goodvibes

That moment when listening to a new song and trying to decide if you like it...

By the way cute bracelet!

:figment:

disneygirl520 said:
My new bracelet came today. To infinity and beyond!

That is a beautiful bracelet. Although I am not a huge fan of toy story, so I'd get a princess phrase probably. Where'd you get it from? I've seen it for sale on etsy, loads of different ones. I love etsy.

disneygirl520 said:
I should probably start paying more attention in class... Lol

Omg I love your handwriting!!! Haha lol I wish I had the guts to write something in class, I'm a goody goody lol

soccer_mickey said:
I feel like what you said about Texas and California aren't necessarily true. Even here, we generally think about Texas and cowboys, but when I went there that wasn't really the case. Maybe it's more like that in more rural areas, but the big city I visited didn't seem like stereotypical Texas. Maybe you think of California being so glamorous because of Hollywood, but it's not all like that. I mean, I have family there who own a dairy farm... not too glamorous. Also, California and Texas are both huge states, so there's a lot going on.

To me, Florida has always been more of a vacation state, with so many theme parts and beaches.

The weather isn't the same everywhere. Around where I live, we do get nice, relatively mild seasons, but deeper south it's way hotter for longer and north it's colder for longer. I'm not sure about weather on the West Coast. We're out all summer, so that's not usually a problem. Most people here don't have pools in their yards, but some do. Most neighborhoods have a pool to join, though, so it's still easy to swim.

We can't cope with snow well either. School is closed even if it's less than an inch.

I know right. I stereotype a lot of things lol, I just do it automatically. To be honest a dairy farm is pretty cool!!! :) I just long to actually see an American flag again, I love how you couldn't drive half a mile without seeing a flag. It's not like that here.

It sounds heavenly having nice weather and lots if local pools to join...! Wow..... 'Yards'... Sorry I am fascinated with that word! Here we call it gardens! And I mean speaking of differences, I found the biscuit with sausage gravy that they served all over WDW really disgusting... I mean, biscuits are sweet and sausages are... Not! Lol

Awwww, this is my beautiful, adorable and loving wee fella, Oscar. :)

3A87A325-DFA4-425D-9372-3108DA7B801F-248-0000001AAA127DF5_zps87f864b4.jpg

He loves balloons! He picks it up by the tail and here he is sitting waiting for you to notice him!

F5C73385-76DA-4026-BB52-2CF6CB725B3E-248-0000001A3CBF647C_zps173a4094.jpg

Do any of you guys have pets?

meggiebeth said:
That is a beautiful bracelet. Although I am not a huge fan of toy story, so I'd get a princess phrase probably. Where'd you get it from? I've seen it for sale on etsy, loads of different ones. I love etsy.

Omg I love your handwriting!!! Haha lol I wish I had the guts to write something in class, I'm a goody goody lol

I got it from etsy :) and thank you, but my handwriting definitely does not look like that normally lol only when I take time to make sure it looks nice. I'm a goody goody too, but my teachers don't seem to care if I doodle ;)

I know right. I stereotype a lot of things lol, I just do it automatically. To be honest a dairy farm is pretty cool!!! :) I just long to actually see an American flag again, I love how you couldn't drive half a mile without seeing a flag. It's not like that here.

It sounds heavenly having nice weather and lots if local pools to join...! Wow..... 'Yards'... Sorry I am fascinated with that word! Here we call it gardens! And I mean speaking of differences, I found the biscuit with sausage gravy that they served all over WDW really disgusting... I mean, biscuits are sweet and sausages are... Not! Lol

Here, you only have gardens if you're growing plants or trees in your yards. Abd then it's usually only referring to that particular spot in the yard.

It's funny how words like that change in different places!

Awwww, this is my beautiful, adorable and loving wee fella, Oscar. :)

3A87A325-DFA4-425D-9372-3108DA7B801F-248-0000001AAA127DF5_zps87f864b4.jpg

He loves balloons! He picks it up by the tail and here he is sitting waiting for you to notice him!

F5C73385-76DA-4026-BB52-2CF6CB725B3E-248-0000001A3CBF647C_zps173a4094.jpg

Do any of you guys have pets?

Oscar is so cute! Here is my dog, half Boston Terrier half Heeler, Annie.:dogdance:
th_IMG_20130111_211217-1_zps92d34383.jpg

Both of your dogs are cute!

I have a cat. She's a gold and white American Shorthair (I still remember what type of cat she is, even though it's very common over here). Her name's Salsa. I would put up a picture, but I don't have access to any at the moment.

Yeah, we call the little patch of our yard that we plant flowers in a garden. We would never call the whole thing a garden! I've never heard of this difference. I've heard of the ones like chips, rubbish, torch, lift, and flat. (Mainly from watching Sherlock and my one trip to England.) All the small language changes are pretty funny.

I absolutely love biscuits. Never had a Disney one, but they're a pretty big deal in the South. Especially with gravy. Yum! You should try one outside of WDW. Or maybe you're just used to them made a different way.

Your dog is so cute! I have a dog named Harley (she's a Rhodesian Ridgeback, so she's big, but super sweet) and two cats named Lucy and Zoe.

Both of your dogs are cute!

I have a cat. She's a gold and white American Shorthair (I still remember what type of cat she is, even though it's very common over here). Her name's Salsa. I would put up a picture, but I don't have access to any at the moment.

I love the name Salsa for a cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter