Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be heading to Northern California to see my family this summer. Also hoping to go to church summer camp in Louisiana. How excitng to all of you going to Walt Disney World.:goodvibes

B32B7D06-4DAE-4047-B7EA-4CEB6BA48FA8-20992-0000229CE3F9328D.jpg

New I-pod background!

Fairywings said:
I am having a family reunion of sorts, so we will be heading up to PEI (Prince Edward Island) this summer.

I have heard great things about Prince Edward Island. Apparently it is beautiful. I would love to spend a whole summer just exploring America with my family. I really want to see Boston, and just normal American towns. I'm not too bothered about seeing New York. Apparently it's not that good...?

Oh my goodness I really want to go to Hawaii too. And on a Disney cruise. But they are so expensive!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have heard great things about Prince Edward Island. Apparently it is beautiful. I would love to spend a whole summer just exploring America with my family. I really want to see Boston, and just normal American towns. I'm not too bothered about seeing New York. Apparently it's not that good...?

Oh my goodness I really want to go to Hawaii too. And on a Disney cruise. But they are so expensive!

I've always wanted to do a whole summer away, too, but in Europe. Or anywhere, really. I just love to travel.

We did New York City over Christmas and I loved it. It has a much different feel and experience than every other city I've ever been in. I guess some people like it and others don't.

soccer_mickey said:
I've always wanted to do a whole summer away, too, but in Europe. Or anywhere, really. I just love to travel.

We did New York City over Christmas and I loved it. It has a much different feel and experience than every other city I've ever been in. I guess some people like it and others don't.

Europe is a wonderful place, and each country is really different. It's really weird. You really should go when you can. America just seems so amazing to me... It's the world we grow up in! Watching American TV and such. I was really surprised when I saw really tanned Americans. I thought they were usually rather pale.

That's interesting you liked New York. You are so lucky going there over Christmas!!! We can't afford any extra trips really, because of going to Disney World. My cousin went to New York on her honeymoon and didn't like it weirdly. To me, it does look very grey and bleak, and kind of packed in, lol.

Europe is a wonderful place, and each country is really different. It's really weird. You really should go when you can. America just seems so amazing to me... It's the world we grow up in! Watching American TV and such. I was really surprised when I saw really tanned Americans. I thought they were usually rather pale.

That's interesting you liked New York. You are so lucky going there over Christmas!!! We can't afford any extra trips really, because of going to Disney World. My cousin went to New York on her honeymoon and didn't like it weirdly. To me, it does look very grey and bleak, and kind of packed in, lol.

Where all in Europe have you been? I've been to London and loved it there, too. The places I most want to go are the Netherlands (we have family there) and Italy. I want to go back to England, too, and see outside of London.

New York is pretty grey, but it's pretty in a different kind of way. I liked all the skyscrapers. I think I enjoyed London more, but was glad to see New York.

soccer_mickey said:
Where all in Europe have you been? I've been to London and loved it there, too. The places I most want to go are the Netherlands (we have family there) and Italy. I want to go back to England, too, and see outside of London.

New York is pretty grey, but it's pretty in a different kind of way. I liked all the skyscrapers. I think I enjoyed London more, but was glad to see New York.

Wow! Whereabouts did you go in London? We only live about 40 minutes away from London and it is a wonderful place- I love to go there! But the rest of England is so very different. Parts are ugly, but so many parts are pretty and quaint. My local town is very old and pretty. I live 20 minutes from Cambridge which is also beautiful and a famous city but much smaller and quainter than London. And you really ought to visit Scotland!

I have been to Scotland, England (obviously lol), France, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Hungary and Sardinia. Not very many countries yet but I hope to see more! Sardinia is an Italian island but it feels so old fashioned and basic.

That is interesting you think New York is pretty. See, I've never really seen true skyscrapers like you have in America. There are some in London but not many. What state do you live in, out of interest? :)

Ahhh I REALLY WANT to go Europe. It looks so pretty. I especially want to visit France and Italy. By other dream destinations although not in Europe are Australia and Japan.
I could see how you could not like it, but I loved NYC. I bet too at the holiday season it is even better. Although quite ironic, Central Park was my favorite part. If you go, although it's not my favorite brand, I enjoyed the Juicy Store. It was almost all pink, very chic, and three stories.:lovestruc Also being a theatre kid, it was exciting to see a Broadway show. Thinking working behind the scenes in movies when I grow up as a job possibility, touring the NBC studio was cool. We got to walk on a news set and see the SNL stage.
Boston is AWESOME out an hour drive to Boston, Massachusetts. Those Northern states are tiny!) I love history, and many parts of Boston are like the colonial times. There will be random old buildings next to skyscrapers. Where I live that does not happen a lot. I love history which also led to my liking of the city. Like New York, the subways where cool to me. Boston also has yummy sea food if you like fish. If you can visit Cape Cod. It's a very picturesque beach town.
One of my favorite cities I have visited is Washington DC, America's capital. If you like American history, it is a must do. They have really cool free museums.
With people being tan, most are pale in my city. But that just might be where I live. But I do live in the southern half of the US. I find things on television are VERY different than what it actually is. My classmate is on a reality show, and most of the stuff is scripted. A lot of things can be true also. In relation, California is fun too :)
Sorry this was long. Thinking about travel makes me happy...

Wow! Whereabouts did you go in London? We only live about 40 minutes away from London and it is a wonderful place- I love to go there! But the rest of England is so very different. Parts are ugly, but so many parts are pretty and quaint. My local town is very old and pretty. I live 20 minutes from Cambridge which is also beautiful and a famous city but much smaller and quainter than London. And you really ought to visit Scotland!

I have been to Scotland, England (obviously lol), France, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Hungary and Sardinia. Not very many countries yet but I hope to see more! Sardinia is an Italian island but it feels so old fashioned and basic.

That is interesting you think New York is pretty. See, I've never really seen true skyscrapers like you have in America. There are some in London but not many. What state do you live in, out of interest? :)

We were only in London for four days because it was only a long layover, so we mainly did the big tourist stuff. We did the London Eye (which was spectacular), British Museum, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and that sort of thing. Cambridge and your town sound very pretty. I'd love to see outside of London and see things tourists don't usually see. Are there little seaside towns like in movies?

Wow, you've been to so many countries! I've only been to a few different countries, but lots of states. I think it's funny that you said you haven't been to many, but ask pretty much every person in the US and they would say you've been to tons. Just a cultural difference, I guess. Most people you talk to here have never even traveled outside the US.

The states I've been to are Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., New York, Michigan, Indiana, Texas, West Virginia, Tennessee, Washington, and California. And I live in North Carolina. I like NC because were close to both mountains and beach. I live in a pretty average city, though.

I know someone who was on Survivor, and she said it wasn't scripted. But it went through a lot of editing. They could edit together stuff said days apart and make it sound like a single conversation.

Huh, that's crazy. I always knew there was something fishy about Reality Shows.

soccer_mickey said:
I know someone who was on Survivor, and she said it wasn't scripted. But it went through a lot of editing. They could edit together stuff said days apart and make it sound like a single conversation.

I figured that was what they did. But I still love reality shows lol :)

That's interesting about Survivor! I always thought that one was pretty real, which I guess the most part it is.

Haha they are fishy. Like for one time they where forced to crash a party, they did not want to. I am not going to reveal the name because I am not comfortable sharing my state but It's one of those shows with dramatic people. The girl lives in a HUGE house. I think It mostly focuses on the moms. I will admit I feel it's OK, because they are entertaining. :happytv:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter