Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneygirl520 said:
January was Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, I was actually kind if sad to turn the page. I have the Thomas Kinkade Disney calendar. :)

I almost got that calendar but chose the normal Disney one instead. I have tried to get the Thomas Kinkade calendar after the new year but to no avail. :(

I have the daily Disney calendar and I love having a new picture everyday! Plus I keep the ones I rip off haha.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

disneygirl520 said:
Driving home in the snow for the first time=not fun at all

Haha Ikr, the first day of snow is a novelty but after that I just get sick of it, especially when it turns slushy.

TylerFG said:
So, somebody posted on Instagram the neww look for the buses in WDW. I'll admit, they look good, but I'm really gonna miss the old decals.

I didn't much like the old ones, and I don't like the new ones. The old ones seemed a little... Out of place, and it would be nice if the busses were more... Magical. But how magical can you make a bus haha!

I didn't much like the old ones, and I don't like the new ones. The old ones seemed a little... Out of place, and it would be nice if the busses were more... Magical. But how magical can you make a bus haha!

It might just be me, but I think the old ones fit rather well haha. But the new ones are good, but It'll take more time to get used to.

Fairywings said:
I have an Avengers calender. Last month was Cap. This month is Hawkeye.

No regrets on my calender choice.

I have that same calender! :D I love the Avengers. Thomas Kinkade's work is super pretty. I espically love his Disney light boxes. I have only seen one this trip but at Disneyland they have a ton on Main Street. Too bad they cost so much, haha.

When do the new ones come in place? They still had the old ones yesterday. I don't think I love them, but they do bring back memories. But somethings have to change. Is it just me or do they kind of have the same colors of the monorail?
Oh, and if anyone has questions about the new Test Track or Little mermaid ride, I'd love to answer :) Or really any question, I am here right now. I went to Universal and that was AMAZING also! Test Track was better tham expected. Did not do the Belle show or dinner, but walked around her square and went into a Belle shop.New Fantasyland looks lovely.

When do the new ones come in place? They still had the old ones yesterday. I don't think I love them, but they do bring back memories. But somethings have to change. Is it just me or do they kind of have the same colors of the monorail?
Oh, and if anyone has questions about the new Test Track or Little mermaid ride, I'd love to answer :) Or really any question, I am here right now. I went to Universal and that was AMAZING also! Test Track was better tham expected. Did not do the Belle show or dinner, but walked around her square and went into a Belle shop.New Fantasyland looks lovely.

1st: I read someone on WDWMagic comparing the new bus colors to the very first monorail design in Disneyland, and I actually see it. But honestly, the current busses are a major part of my memories of WDW, so I'll be sad to see them go.

2nd: I've been avoiding spoilers for the new TT until I actually see it in person (Hopefully this year.), so if you write any spoilers, can you mark them? And from what I saw of the new FL (Only Storybook Circus and construction.), it's really amazing. I can't wait to see how much more there is to it.

In other news: One of my all time favorite Imagineers, Tony Baxter, retired recently. I'm actually not all that sad, but I'm kinda surprised tbh.

Well, my aunt just booked us to stay at the Port Orleans Riverside at the end of August so if my grades stay up, I'm most likely going back! :banana:

TylerFG said:
Well, my aunt just booked us to stay at the Port Orleans Riverside at the end of August so if my grades stay up, I'm most likely going back! :banana:

Yay for you!!! That's exciting!

1st: I read someone on WDWMagic comparing the new bus colors to the very first monorail design in Disneyland, and I actually see it. But honestly, the current busses are a major part of my memories of WDW, so I'll be sad to see them go.

1. Oh haha, that is quite ironic. I thought the current white busses looked like the WDW monorails a little. I see it in the new ones being like Disneyland, and totally get what you are saying with the memories but liking the new ones.

2nd: I've been avoiding spoilers for the new TT until I actually see it in person (Hopefully this year.), so if you write any spoilers, can you mark them? And from what I saw of the new FL (Only Storybook Circus and construction.), it's really amazing. I can't wait to see how much more there is to it.

2.You are lucky to have self control. I am one of those people who always check updates. It is a fun although. It feel like a proud parent when a ride opens after watching it for four years. :lmao:I have refrained my self from some Youtube videos of rides and glad I did. Will do mark them!

In other news: One of my all time favorite Imagineers, Tony Baxter, retired recently. I'm actually not all that sad, but I'm kinda surprised tbh.

I am more surprised by his resigning letter, OUCH. Although I could see why he'd say the things he did. He will be missed.

Really, haha. But Disney is great at making magic. :tinker:

P.S. Sorry guys I still need to work on my quoting!

I hate having to leave Disney and Universal and go back to reality. Super glad a had a great trip. With only two touring during a not busy time, my dad and I got A TON done. Six parks, four nights with every ride we wanted with some rode multiple times. Still deciding on whether to write a trip report. I did not a pre-trip report or post a lot of updates because of safety. I had to ride a lot of rides alone (Dad and motion sickness). Caribbean Beach Martinique was very nice.

That's great! Good Luck on the grades.

Orreed said:
I hate having to leave Disney and Universal and go back to reality. Super glad a had a great trip. With only two touring during a not busy time, my dad and I got A TON done. Six parks, four nights with every ride we wanted with some rode multiple times. Still deciding on whether to write a trip report. I did not a pre-trip report or post a lot of updates because of safety. I had to ride a lot of rides alone (Dad and motion sickness). Caribbean Beach Martinique was very nice.

Please do write a trip report. I'd really like to hear about your trip :) glad you had a good time. Is Universal as good as Disney? We are debating going to Universal but aren't sure it's worth the extra money on top of Disney.

Orreed said:
I am more surprised by his resigning letter, OUCH. Although I could see why he'd say the things he did. He will be missed.

P.S. Sorry guys I still need to work on my quoting!

What was so 'ouch' about his resigning letter? I haven't seen it but you have got me interested. ;)

meggiebeth said:
What was so 'ouch' about his resigning letter? I haven't seen it but you have got me interested. ;)

I was wondering the same thing

I'm glad you had fun, and I love the Carribbean Beach! And thanks! :)

Please do write a trip report. I'd really like to hear about your trip :) glad you had a good time. Is Universal as good as Disney? We are debating going to Universal but aren't sure it's worth the extra money on top of Disney.

Never mind, I think a website twisted his letter. I saw the real one, you can google it.

OK, I might write one. :) It just matters how much time I have, as theater season is finally starting on Friday! Add make-up work to that. I would say go to Universal! They have so many AMAZING attractions. Like Disney, the areas are very well themed too. After riding the Harry Potter attraction, my dad proclaimed that attraction was worth the price of admission,

Orreed said:
Never mind, I think a website twisted his letter. I saw the real one, you can google it.

OK, I might write one. :) It just matters how much time I have, as theater season is finally starting on Friday! Add make-up work to that. I would say go to Universal! They have so many AMAZING attractions. Like Disney, the areas are very well themed too. After riding the Harry Potter attraction, my dad proclaimed that attraction was worth the price of admission,

Ok I will look it up ASAP :D and also that's great, if you do start one, tell us on here so I know when to follow along! There aren't many teen TRs, so I'd love to read one. :) Ironic, it is the end of theatre season here and this weekend are the performances of our play Alice in Wonderland. But I have lost my voice so I am hoping I can still sing by Friday. On Sunday rehearsals I sounded like a squealing rabbit or something haha.

Do you and your dad like Harry Potter? We aren't into it at all really but have been told that the ride is amazing for non-fans too. Is the spider bit scary? I have arachnophobia but still want to try the ride lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter