• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Along the way, they meet up with this enchanted snow man Olaf, who provides a lot of the comic relief. Then there’s also a mangy looking reindeer named Sven."

Although Olaf sounds really Disney, the reindeer is actually from the original story. Yay Disney.

"And some dazzling locations, like a castle nestled into a gorgeous mountain range with interior designs that had a beautiful, ethereal, classic Sleeping Beauty look to them. There were also research photos from the crew's trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where they trudged through ten feet of snow to get an up close experience regarding how those motions look and feel so they can incorporate it into the film."

Disney is doing it right.

So I decided to do that create an album game or whatever, and the end results always came out hilarious, so I decided to share the highlights.

Fullscreencapture822012105311PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture822012105306PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture82201270504PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture82201265917PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture82201265117PM.jpg

(So the second one has six words. I don't care.)

Yeah, last time I heard from her was like, 2 weeks ago.

Have fun!

I don't know if this is a bad thing or a good thing.

Oh my gosh! Have fun!

Have fun Abby! Be safe and enjoy!

Bye Abby! Have fun!!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;45657854 said:
omg abbyy jealouss!
have fun! x
safe trip! :hug:

tumblr_m7zfplFLoj1ranok4o4_250.gif

Thanks guys!!

Guess who has a day to check in before I fly out tomorrow for Seattle?!

THIS GIRL.

I am so freakin'excited for my vacations. Like legit as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter