• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m742rwjfDw1qfggsro1_250.gif
tumblr_m742rwjfDw1qfggsro2_250.gif

tumblr_m742rwjfDw1qfggsro3_250.gif
tumblr_m742rwjfDw1qfggsro4_250.gif

My feels are killing me right now.

Tomorrow is Wednesday so I'm really excited, but I'm watching Batman so I'm scared out of my mind because of the burnt up guy, and we might move within the next two years to I'm full of anxiety and doubt, and I'm really wishing I had my book with me right now so I'm sad.

Somebody stop the feels.

StarTunnel said:

Tomorrow is Wednesday so I'm really excited, but I'm watching Batman so I'm scared out of my mind because of the burnt up guy, and we might move within the next two years to I'm full of anxiety and doubt, and I'm really wishing I had my book with me right now so I'm sad.

Somebody stop the feels.

What are feels..... and sorry for all the stuff. Sounds stressful.

After months of discussion... I finally convinced my family to go to disney during CHRISTMAS!!! WAHOO!!!

Good thing i already have the whole trip planned in my head

After months of discussion... I finally convinced my family to go to disney during CHRISTMAS!!! WAHOO!!!

Walt Disney World is just AMAZING! Are you going to be seeing the lights? (osborne dancing lights or whatever they're called)

Somebody stop the feels.

I'm sorry. I hope everything turns out okay :hug:

That's awesome! I've always wanted to go to Disney during Christmas. It just seems so pretty and magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter