• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have What Makes You Beautiful available as floor music for gymnastics, but I don't think I would do it omg

Happy birthday to me.

Yay.

tumblr_m5me9wBbys1qhtth3.gif

Hey, Andrew Garfield (AKA the new Spider Man) is in Doctor Who!

For some reason I kept wanting to call him Alexander Garfield, but then I realised his name was Andrew Garfield.
Somehow in the process I came up with the name Alexandrew Garfield and have been referring to him with that name ever since.

For some reason I kept wanting to call him Alexander Garfield, but then I realised his name was Andrew Garfield.
Somehow in the process I came up with the name Alexandrew Garfield and have been referring to him with that name ever since.

I totally wanna check out TASM in the near future. All my friends are saying it's amazing.

So pretty much every Viacom channel on DirectTV has been deleted. Yay...

In case you haven't noticed, I have DirectTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter