Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsies the Musical.

Pretty sure that I have King of New York's choreography memorized, have Katherine Plumber's voice perfected, will be singing Carryin' the Banner forwards and backwards in my sleep, and I have gotten the Bronx accent down to a science. A science that I am now an expert at.

Goodness, I want to be on Broadway.

My mom expects me to get out of the house tomorrow.
UGH.
And I'm done checking things on Facebook cause it only leads to me finding out things I REALLY wish I didn't know.

Yeah, I'm fine. I was just posting that as a joke on here cause FW and abby were talkinf about being aunt and neice haha.

Oh okay, just making sure.
I'm glad someone is still replying here. I was staring to think I killed the thread.

Neither do I... I think maybe I'm the awkward red-headed cousin or something...

You're the oldest of the four that philosiphies(spelling?) about life and stuff.

The whole family discussion's like pages 11-17 or something like that

I think we may have to do some initiations soon though...........

Newsies the Musical.

Pretty sure that I have King of New York's choreography memorized, have Katherine Plumber's voice perfected, will be singing Carryin' the Banner forwards and backwards in my sleep, and I have gotten the Bronx accent down to a science. A science that I am now an expert at.

Goodness, I want to be on Broadway.

Back in sevenrth grade in my first theatre class ever, 1st six weeks we talked about choreography, and out teacher taught us our own choreography and we had to perform it for her for our six weeks test. We did the Kings of New York song. Still remember some of the words.

You're the oldest of the four that philosiphies(spelling?) about life and stuff.

The whole family discussion's like pages 11-17 or something like that

I think we may have to do some initiations soon though...........

Lol I'm a philosopher.

I must come across as very deep when I'm on the internet when in reality I told about half a dozen people I was a squirrel a few days ago...
Yeah I got some odd looks for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter