Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Mine were very expensive too! Hopefully they'll come down.
My first reaction, as well. Wow. In the past, the cheapest fares would often be early in the release window. Apparently, that's not SW's approach any longer - at least not for many of their routes. Some of these fares this morning are crazy and actually having me looking for options. The no-frills, low cost approach might not lead me to SW any longer....

My first reaction, as well. Wow. In the past, the cheapest fares would often be early in the release window. Apparently, that's not SW's approach any longer - at least not for many of their routes. Some of these fares this morning are crazy and actually having me looking for options. The no-frills, low cost approach might not lead me to SW any longer....
The last few releases I feel like they've had high initial prices and then I can re-book at a lower cost in the following weeks. Different than when release day used to be the cheapest option.

Wow, expensive! $707 round trip from Columbus for my preferred nonstop flights in October. This RT should be less than $300. I can fly much cheaper with better service on Delta out of Cincinnati.
Yea, I don't get it. Some of the routes we looked at don't even offer WGA fares. I highly doubt all the WGA fares sold out that fast on all the flight options we're looking at (including an option for 2 different dates). Holding out on the cheaper fares, or just not offering them on many routes? We've done SW less and less since the pandemic. Something like this could have us remove them from our list of options completely....

Yah ridiculous pricing from Chicago and Indianapolis. Will have to wait and look at another airline or for the price to drop. This is like $200 more than precious SW flights

Yea, I don't get it. Some of the routes we looked at don't even offer WGA fares. I highly doubt all the WGA fares sold out that fast on all the flight options we're looking at (including an option for 2 different dates). Holding out on the cheaper fares, or just not offering them on many routes? We've done SW less and less since the pandemic. Something like this could have us remove them from our list of options completely....
This happened to us last year. The WGA fares popped up eventually - maybe several days later, if I remember correctly?

Well they're open and my set dates of 10/24 - 10/28 the prices are absolutely insane.

PVD-MCO
depart - $324 (24,711 pts)
return - $254 (19,111 pts)

I booked with points. I will of course be checking constantly, but we went this same weekend last year and our flights never went down.
We fly out of PVD too. I will be booking December flights at next release but took a look this morning to see what the schedule looked like. This is the highest I've ever seen PVD-MCO flights on release day (and I mostly fly vacation weeks too)

We fly out of PVD too. I will be booking December flights at next release but took a look this morning to see what the schedule looked like. This is the highest I've ever seen PVD-MCO flights on release day (and I mostly fly vacation weeks too)

My same weekend 2023 was 26.5k points total for one round trip, todays was almost double.

How is that even possible???

They are very very thin and basically a bench with small fold down armrests separating people sitting on the bench seat with separate seat backs. They are so thin they can apparently put in more rows tho I can’t imagine more than one but what do I know. They posted pics of their new design so proudly and got slammed lol.

They are very very thin and basically a bench with small fold down armrests separating people sitting on the bench seat with separate seat backs. They are so thin they can apparently put in more rows tho I can’t imagine more than one but what do I know. They posted pics of their new design so proudly and got slammed lol.

Sorry, it was sort of a rhetorical question. 😂. I had seen the pictures & showed my husband. He was impressed with the company SW has making them. He has heard of them for years & knew they make comfortable & safe seats for racing cars. So I guess there’s hope they won’t be horrible.

I’m hoping “thin” doesn’t mean uncomfortable. Material technology is always advancing, so might totally be fine. Here’s hoping!

It was primarily done for weight. They are the same seats that Frontier is putting on their new planes. They are supposed to be better for taller people, not only in that it gives an extra inch of space but the padding hits better supposedly.

I read today somewhere that the new seats are supposed to be more comfortable with a thinner foam that is more supportive and they are not adding rows. Not sure how true any of the info is honestly. Hopefully they are more comfortable. My back can barely tolerate our 2 hour flights in the seats they have now n

I read today somewhere that the new seats are supposed to be more comfortable with a thinner foam that is more supportive and they are not adding rows. Not sure how true any of the info is honestly. Hopefully they are more comfortable. My back can barely tolerate our 2 hour flights in the seats they have now n
I read an article from The Points Guy that said they were not adding more seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter