Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

If my wife booked SW tickets for both of us with her points and I now have a companion pass, can she cancel her ticket to get points back and fly as my companion?

If my wife booked SW tickets for both of us with her points and I now have a companion pass, can she cancel her ticket to get points back and fly as my companion?
Cancel whoever has the CP and rebook for free as the companion. it makes no difference whose account the points came from.

Got an email about the BEACHES25 code. My Dec flights went from 99 to 86. Great that credits don't expire anymore!
I just tried the code for my trip. Didn't help my flights, but there were some 1 stop flights on that day , that were lower. I don't care for those.

I must have missed that - what is it?
It said 25% off base fare to and from Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America. Book from 8/30-9/1, good for travel 11/1-2/15. While my Florida flights went down, DH has flights to Belize and Grand Cayman in that time frame and they didn’t drop any.

I already have flights booked in that time period, where do I put the code in to see if it drops the price?

This morning I noticed that points for a flight had come down by 2300 points so I changed the flight to get credit. It was confirmed but it's been several hours and no email about the change and no difference in points showing up in my account.
On the SW site a banner shows that there was a system issue. Anyone know what's going on?

I had the same issue this morning too. Points dropped for my flights, I changed and it confirmed, but no email. When I look at my flight on the APP, it says I need to contact SWA for any changes and my EBCI isn’t showing up. I’ll call tomorrow if it doesn’t resolve today.

I ended up taking the advice of both of you. I really started worrying about missing half of the party on Friday night, but I just couldn’t see getting up at 3 AM for a 6 AM flight on Friday morning either since the thought made me feel physically ill, so we decided to book the 9:30 flight the night before. We will land at 12:50 AM on Friday morning and we decided to book the night at the hotel at the airport. It will be so nice since we will have the full day ahead of us. We will check out of the hotel mid-morning on Friday and head to Disney Springs for Everglazed and maybe check out some of the Christmas decorations at a couple of resorts. Hopefully our room at VGF will be ready sometime that afternoon, but if not, we will just leave our carry-on bags with bell services and head to MK using our party tickets at 4 pm. Thanks for the advice!
I think that’s a great plan! I felt anxious for you when I read your first post!!

I had the same issue this morning too. Points dropped for my flights, I changed and it confirmed, but no email. When I look at my flight on the APP, it says I need to contact SWA for any changes and my EBCI isn’t showing up. I’ll call tomorrow if it doesn’t resolve today.
A follow up on my problem… I called SWA this morning and the flights that I rebooked and had issues with were not showing up as ticketed. They had to get customer support involved to get my tickets reissued, make sure my EBCI was still showing and give me the credit for the lower fare. They did get it resolved.

Just FYI, I just rebooked two December flights and saved a bunch, they dropped prices some point this morn.
Thanks. My flights that had dropped from 99 to 86 each way a couple of days ago are now 67. Oddly, when I went to modify, they were only showing me a $1 credit instead of 19. So I had to cancel and rebook each.

Does anyone know the time that southwest has been releasing flights? i know it is this thursday for the next round but was wondering about time

Does anyone know the time that southwest has been releasing flights? i know it is this thursday for the next round but was wondering about time
Release Date | Time (eastern)
07/21/22 | 7:20am
06/16/22 | 7:30am
03/30/22 | 7:30am
12/16/21 | 7:50am
12/08/21 | 6:45am
06/10/21 | 7:15am
04/01/21 | 9:10am
12/10/20 | 7:15am
08/13/20 | 9:15am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter