Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Trying to go to Disney in August. I can see the low fair calendar August dates but the SW main page is still saying only through August 10th...Any ideas how to fix this?!?!?

Been refreshing all morning for September flights...out of town currently in Texas so I just want to get this done and move on with my day.

Trying to go to Disney in August. I can see the low fair calendar August dates but the SW main page is still saying only through August 10th...Any ideas how to fix this?!?!?
Just book through the low fare finder. I just did for our late August trip. $97 and $117 each way. Great times and direct flights.

Sounds like BS to me. People are curtailing or cancelling travel, the system should have less traffic. We're going to F&W for 9 days in Oct regardless, assuming Disney is even open.

Bill From PA
For the immediate time yes. For the time frame that SW is releasing today, not so much. People are moving upcoming soon trips out to these new dates.

Just booked our return flights to PHL from MCO for $79 in August! I did notice that the EBCI went up since the last time we flew SW (August 2018). It's good I'm still happy!

ETA: I booked through the Low Fare Calendar as the dates weren't loaded the other way

Thanks for the tip about the low fare calendar. I booked our August return. It's still not working thru a regular booking search.

Looks like they haven't really "released" them yet.
If you look at their blurb, it still reads "Booking flights through Aug 10" so they aren't officially taking more than that yet.
With only Aug and only then just some via the calendar I would assume those are loaded because the first few days of Aug has been bookable. They've probably got the dates loaded and ready to turn on at some point and Aug is only showing up for now since part of the month was already open, if that makes sense.

That doesn't work. At least not for my flights.
The calendar shows but you can't click on the dates and get individual flights.
The Search button is grayed out
See here
View attachment 480479
Not sure why that is happening for you. Did you click your return flight too if you have a return flight you're looking for?

I'm waiting for Sep flights but I have been able to look at August flight options. Others have successfully booked their August flights also using the low fare calendar.

Sorry! Wish I could be of more help! Right now I'm wearing out my refresh button!!

Not sure why that is happening for you. Did you click your return flight too if you have a return flight you're looking for?

I'm waiting for Sep flights but I have been able to look at August flight options. Others have successfully booked their August flights also using the low fare calendar.

Sorry! Wish I could be of more help! Right now I'm wearing out my refresh button!!
My return would be in Sept but I only book 1 leg at a time all the time.
Makes perfect sense to me that it's not fully populated/released yet because they haven't really released the calendar yet. I'm certain when the release really happens, it will work fine.
Just like when people find back doors in to Disney's systems and try to book things early, results are helter skelter. Patience will help and make it much easier. They aren't going to sell out, not when most can't even figure out how to book

My thanks too! I had been impatiently checking all morning and then decided to stop by this thread to see what was up. Just booked our August trip through the low fare calendar for less than 9k points per person. Does this low fare calendar thing always work on release days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter