Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Joining if you don't mind....

I look so forward to this day and then it becomes so frustrating....

Soon please....

It would be nice if they did what they say, you can book at 7 am .... but no they changed it and now its 8,9,10 take your pick. I think I need more coffee. Now I'm grumpy.

Im still on hold with SW, my 6min hold is now over 9

Last year for this opening had loading issues and it would show times but you couldn't book. Finally opened at 7:30 est (yes I just searched my posts lol).

Unlikely anyone you speak to actually knows when the release will be. Look at SW's Twitter feed, every time the question is asked the answer is something like "it's a rolling schedule and it will happen when it happens."

I'm sorry but in this day and age with the technology that is available, there is no excuse for Southwest not to post a time and stick to it :mad:

Well, I've made it to work and am settled at my desk, so at least I didn't miss anything. Giving tests all morning, thank goodness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter